Reviews for Skip to My Brit My Yankee
Maori kotiro chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
OH HELL NO THIS AINT RIGHT...LEAVING IT WITH A CLIFFIE...YOU MEANIE...LOL
Maori kotiro chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
OH NO POOR PETEY!...LMFAO

Laying down slightly more, she got close enough to his face so that her boobs were just pressing against his chest, making it all look very dirty, and whispered, "No one touches my ass, it's very ticklish," and right in front of god and everyone, laid a thick kiss on Bovver's lips.

DANG THAT WAS HOT...LMFAO
Maori kotiro chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
LMFAO WELL DANG GAL ONE WAY TO LEAVE A EVER LASTING IMPRESSION...LOL

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose.." ...CLASSIC...LOL

Taken aback with an, "Oh shit" look on her face, Danni lets out a, "Whoops."...LMFAO SERIOUSLY FUNNY SHYT!
Maori kotiro chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I THINK I LIKE ELL ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO GET INTO TROUBLE WITH YA GALS...LOL
Maori kotiro chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
HIS INNER BLACK DIVA HUH...LOVE IT!
Maori kotiro chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
FUNNY START,LOVED IT
Sportsgirl'97 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Swill is such a spaz
Jonahh chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Question TIME

(To Bovver) Team Potter or Team Twilight?

(To Petelicious)Who do you find sexier Amy Winehouse or Will Ferrel in drag?

(Matty)Wheres my PRECIOUS!We wants it!(Frodo is the chizz!)

(Ellie)Do you enjoy Jesus shaped pancakes?

(DAVE)What kind of shampoo do you use?
Queen chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Very well written! I love reading these! I'm excited to see how this all plays out! Thanks for the long chapter too!

Ofcourse,

The Queen
Jonahhhh chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
!

Poor petey hugging air.. HAHA loved the inner black woman sass!*Become one with your inner black woman*

Why do the English drink so much tea? and Why does round pizza come in a square box?

YUM YUM lips of Bovver

HOUP DOUP!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Joanahh chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

thhaaaaatttt wasssssss...MIND BLOWING!

Oh how i cant wait for reunions with Mattyboy! and I want to see BOVVER interaction missy!

I will steal your Computer if you dont!( to avoid any lawsuits refer to the last comment as a joke.. hehe ;))))

I have to admit to you this story is becoming one of my favvies on this site and im proud of yous!

Boyyo im getting sappy im guessing its the results of the lack of sleep but be assured i will be waiting for the next chappie..

DEATH TO ASPARAGUS!
Queen chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
OMG! So freaking funny! I was litterally laughing out loud for a good 10 minutes. My face red as rudolphs nose and tears running down my check by the time I finished. Too freaking funny! Thank You for the laugh! Keep up the amazing work!

Me
Jonahh chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
NOOOO A CLIFFHANGER HOW DARE YOU!WHo is it! Pete! MATT! AMY WINEHOUSE! Strange allergy but i would totaly believe it was real. Cant wait till the next chapsters...
Queen chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Very good! I LOVE the suspense! Cant wait to see whose at the door!

Looking forward to Chapter 6!

The Queen