Reviews for Back Into the Light A Severus Snape Story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
So it's been over 5 years since this was published. Just from the first chapter I would have loved to see a conclusion. Much as I would love to see a new chapter I am not going to beg because I know that after five years a story is generally scrapped.
SeverusMyPrince chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is a really detailed story, and thus is putting all its readers on the edge of their seats! I LOVE THE STORYLINE and I XANNOT WAIT FOR WHAT COMES NEXT! I'm loving it so much! Pleaaaseeee pleaaaseeee update this awesome story soon! :)
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
10 out of 10 perfect...but I can't get onto the next chapter this is literally KILLING me!
KatieHennessy chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Yes! Sevy needs dozens of hugs *Mentally hugs Sev* Haha i wish

Brilliant story i 3 it! Please write more, going to follow it :D x
clumsyinluv chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
omg pleeze keep writing it its soo good and what happend
Umi chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I LOVES IT

And Snape DEFINITELY needs a hug. I WANNA GIVE HIM ONE!

People are dumb, that's why they don't review. Or they're just too lazy to review, sometimes I am. I read like a million fanfics before this today and I was too lazy to review but I really think you should put at least one more chapter.

Pwease? For mee? :33

If not, it was worth a try and this was really good

Poor Snape...he DOES need a hug
mizzrazz72 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I hope that Harry and Draco finds that stone. Will this be a slash? Maybe Serena will let him get over Lily.
Solomon chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Snape needs several huggs I like your story good so far Will Harry have a love interest to Snape is my man I love Alan Rickman Yes book 7 was a depressing mess
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 8/19/2009