Reviews for Just To Watch You Fade
karrielupin chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
I really love how you write Hermione. Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed it.
missaishah23 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
This is really realistic, i would know.
sydneyeltanin chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
I truly wish you'd update this. I want to know what happens.
evillygood chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
sweet chapter
voldyismyfather chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
love it
good-lads chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
can't wait to see what happens next,

hope she gets better3
sooNOTanITgirl chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
so true...works though

kewl story so far btw

tre realistic
evillygood chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
wow that was intense :)
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
I liked this a lot, I think you did a really good job with Hermione's binge and purge scene. So often you see purging glamourised and shown only as being a cleansing action but this seemed much closer to reality; if felt so messy and chaotic, it was good.

I really think Draco's frustrations with Hermione are spot on as well, how he wishes she's get worse and get caught so it's out of his hands and she can get help, I'm really glad you included things from an outsider's point of view. It really shows how eating disorders affect everyone in a person's life, not just the sufferer.

This is a fantastic chapter.
evillygood chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
they are so cute together but why is Draco changing for her? he shouldn't have to...
voldyismyfather chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
LVOE TI XX
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
awesome story

drak but light and full of teenage angsty goodness

update soon

it is s very good
evillygood chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
the angsty Hermione nice! :)
scarredprincess chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
love it, update asap

love Scarred Princess
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Oh i love Heathers...it really made me grin when Hermione said that! haha

This was a good chapter, I had a feeling Hermione's friends would be pretty bitchy...I like it though, it was a good way to reveal more things about her to Draco as well without making her all soppy and confessional if you get what I mean. I think it workes really well.

As for your endings, I think you should post both...that way it can be up to your readers which one they perfer but still get to see the alturnative. It's a great idea doing two endings, usually I bask in angst and sad endings but once in a while a happy ending works better. I'm looking forward to reading them both,

and the next chapter too of course!