Reviews for Frontier Frenzy
Xalthos chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Ahh, I remember this story. I hope you haven't forgotten about it or abandoned and that the battles are just giving you a hard time writing them qwq. I do enjoy Grimsley's personality in this fic a lot too c:
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
My response during the whole chapter:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
pikaree1 chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
O.o *snaps fingers*
OC/Servant: What now.
Go to the Amazing Agent Luna-verse and get me Ollie's brain bleach. Stat. Caitlin had the right idea… And I think that Musharna may need one, too…
pikaree1 chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
So do I. *inhales deeply* And it smells WONDERFUL! YAY CHAOS!
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
XD Darach's an idiot.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
I had a feeling that Dahlia and Grimsley would get along. I have an idea for your next chapter, but it looks like you've got a part 3.
My idea, if you want it, can be sent via PM, since I don't think you said for it to be done in a review. Well, your profile was last updated in January, this story was updated 2 years ago. I guess I'll just leave a part in a review.
My idea: Dahlia at the dentist. What? She's gotta face it sooner or later with all the sugar she eats. Question is, who's the lucky (or unlucky) Frontier Brain taking her?
A possible sequel to that: Dahlia getting her wisdom teeth out, but with someone different, and perhaps Thorton so she can maybe reveal she likes him; or that she has a crush on Grimsley. It's up to you on if you contact me for elaborate answers. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
That was HYSTERICAL. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
Volkner posing; haha. He's just so, I don't know. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
I wonder if Caitlin just wanted to murder Grimsley right then and there. Can't say I don't blame her. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
I wonder how good Grimsley and Dahlia will get along. The Elites and the brains get along. Poor Caitlin. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Oh, poor Caitlin AND Musharna. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
Caitlin has anger management issues. That's funny. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
Enter: Karen. I do agree with you that Dahlia needs to learn to be less impulsive. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
Oh, Dahlia. She's something else. Good chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
I don't think Dahlia should be a fortune teller. Good chapter, though.