Reviews for Frontier Frenzy
HoopaDijnSpirit101 chapter 18 . 1/14
LOL
Animefangirl2007 chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Omg I loved this, the characterization is spot on and adding the hints of grimsley/shautal and thorton/dahlia just makes me adore this. Can't wait for your next chapter. Oh and will you be adding romance inthe mix?
Ali-Kun chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
OOOO I like this story! o3o Update please!

Piepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepie- I mean please. :D?
Ali-Kun chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Woot! I recently started to like the Frontier Brains after reading Pokemon Adventures, so this is awesome! :D
SkylarFullbuster chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Hya! I love this story its so funny even though u made Caitlin mote violent than in the manga/anime/game and I LOVE it be obsessed with violence my self its good to see my big sis being equally scathe as well(yes in my crazy messed up mind Caitlin is my big sis...live with it) I hope to read chappy 19 soon!
From your fave Aussie fan Skylar
QuarterDollar chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Can I just say that I love all your Frontier Brain stuff and you are my senpai aND IM SORRY FOR BEING CREEPY BUT

*heavy breathing* ALL YOUR CHARACTERIZATIONS ARE PERFECT
Grey Muji chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
Darach is gonna have a loot of cleaning to do
Ten-Faced chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
I'm more surprised at the fact that Caitlin had the signed document with her than at the tidbit involving her making Dahlia sign it. Good idea, though.

I am definitely looking forward to the battles in the next chapter. I've never been able to imagine a cracky battle filled with humour unless I read one, and I can't wait for your next update.
True M. Vega chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
Great to see you back, and as funny as ever! Update ASAP :)
Accountless chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Hey, um, I have a request, and I know I haven't reviewed before, sorry, but if you could at least consider it, then that'd make me happy. So basically, the brains go to work one day, except that they all switch jobs(for whatever reason, you can make that up, cuz' I got nothing :P). For example, Dahlia as the factory head, Thorton as the arcade star, you get the idea. Then, hilarity ensues, obviously. I dunno if it's something to work with, but it just came to me. It would be so hysterical if you actually did it, though, I'm just saying. Well, I'm just rambling now, so I guess I should stop now...sorry for not reviewing before. Bye.
finnfiction chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Very good but don't you think Caitlin and grimsly are better than darach and Caitlin. I love it
The Expert16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very entertaining. I like your brain idea
Caitlin chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Oh, um I liked the storey and my hair isn't that bad.
Mr. Master chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Any thoughts on updating this story soon? Like them having a showdown with the Hoenn Battle Frontier?
luthor chapter 17 . 12/30/2012