Reviews for House Of The Rising Sun
VioletRose136 chapter 39 . 2/22
This was a fabulous story!

I'm curious about how you know so much about AIP- and if that's personal, I'm not asking that you share it with me. I'm just interested in learning more about it and I'm wondering if you know any good books or websites that describe it really clearly. :-)
MoodySammy chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
My mother - in law started a foundation for children that were allergic to the sun with NASAS help of the material she made suits that protected children from the sun light and a 40 watt light bulb that would leave cancerous lesions she also developed a cool suit for children born without sweat glands sadly she passed away from cancer many years ago but I'm familiar with this disease .
yagalinus0420 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I so want the EPOV...all of them if there is more than one! Take my pen name and find me on AOL if it's a long one that won't fir on a pm ;)
ksw3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I know your story is one of the oldies, not sure if your still reading reviews but I just wanted to say Hi. I kinda did this backwards and I read the sequel first. Lol. I was looking for pregnant Bella Fics and Baby Blues came up. I loved the story so much, I had to go and read the original and get more of their background story. I am reading on a PDF so you won't see me out here reviewing too often. Thank you for sharing these stories with us. Hope all is well in your world. Take care!... Karen
Mel chapter 24 . 8/25/2013
Sorry, have to stop reading. Way too many mistakes, its distracting me from the story. You should preread your chapters before publishing them...
kezcullen chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
i am enjoying the premise of this but you need to either get a beta or a pre-reader to help you as there are typos and grammar issues detracting from your work.
Annon chapter 33 . 3/1/2013
POOR BELLA THE AUTHOR MAKES HER LIKE GARBAGE!
Anon chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
FINALLY BELLA IS A CHEATER!
Vb chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
You make Edward like hero and make Bella looks stupid gir, he call her WHORE and bec of him she's not going to The Ball and bec of your idiot Edward shes almost dead! Iam done read this ugly story! Good luck to your boy toy Edward, author
Angie66 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Hi , i just found your story , and i love it ...you can already see that Bella is somehow in Edward even if it's not love for now

I Would love to read the EPOV when he saw Bella for the first Time
Butt3rflyKink chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
thank you for NOT writing a Jake/Bella sex scene...dnt ever need that visual..eww lol
Butt3rflyKink chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
id love to read edward's pov to see what he was really thinking when he first met bella and when he spoke to her in the library
Guest chapter 39 . 12/15/2012
The story is a good idea but the bad grammar and wrong spelling makes it difficult to follow. Also going from the present and past tense in one sentence is just too hard to ignore.

Sorry, had to give up at chapter 6.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
The story is a good idea but the grammar and the wrong spelling of words make it hard work. Also going from the present and past text in one sentence is just too hard to ignore.

Sorry, had to give up.
ashl3ysimpson chapter 39 . 9/24/2012
Sorry for not reviewing. I truly loved youtr story. It was so original. Will be reading the sequel next. And believe it will be just as good as this one.
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »