Reviews for House Of The Rising Sun
ickaren chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
I love your Edward, but I wish he wasn't so hard on himself. He is determined to misinterpret any little omission or incident as going against him. He has so little faith in people, in Bella, or in himself. Even his family struggles with his attitude.
ickaren chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
I still think that Bella is not that into Jake already. Her defense of Edward has shaken Jake as well. I really can't wait until Edward is back at school, not just out of the hospital.
ickaren chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
I got your message and I am glad you are enjoying my feedback. I know I am way late to this party, but I would love to read any EPOVs you still have lying around your computer...maybe you should post them as outtakes?

I really feel for Edward. I am sure he would like to interact with Bella but he is so afraid of being hurt, being pitied, being laughed at or bullied, all for things that are not his fault.

And Bella has gone home to Forks, back to Charlie and Jake. She is looking for reassurance, comfort and familiarity. I don't think she is really looking for Jake. He is not where her thoughts have been going.
ickaren chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
That was very scary and then Bella had such a nice visit with Edward, only to be told that he wouldn't remember it! At least she understands him better now, and she really does feel something for him, and he does for her. Jasper's support was amazing, all day and during the night.
ickaren chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Your story is wonderful and I am totally involved. Can't wait to know more about Edward, and I do think he really likes Bella. But he will be so embarrassed! I hope Alice is not upset with Bella for calling 911.
ickaren chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Alice wanted to loosen Bella up, but instead seems to have drunken Edward! I am interested in what he has to say, though...
ickaren chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I would be that Edward actually likes her, in part because she is trying to be nice to him...speaking to him.
ickaren chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hi! I decided to check out your story and I like it so far. I think Edward is autistic or Asperger's...lacking social skills, but smart.
PushingReality34 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I actually heard of this disease before. I was reading a bok called vampires: fact or fiction and it mentioned this disease in there. Good job in making the disease seem all the more real
EmLou1987 chapter 39 . 7/11/2011
Brilliant, i loved it. A perfect way to finish the story.

Will be reading the sequel soon.

EmLou1987 chapter 38 . 7/11/2011
Aww Edward can be so sweet when he's not freaking out about Bella and Jake.

I am not impressed with Billy.

EmLou1987 chapter 37 . 7/11/2011
Oh Bella, where are you?

EmLou1987 chapter 35 . 7/11/2011
Yay, yay, yay!

I'm so glad they sorted things out.

Again i need to say how much i love Esme, for telling Alice to stop being so childish and making her apologize. And for being just great.

EmLou1987 chapter 34 . 7/11/2011
I love Esme!

Poor Edward, I really wish Emmett hadn't stopped Bella from going straight there.

EmLou1987 chapter 33 . 7/10/2011
This chapter made me cry, especially at Alice's reaction. I knew Rosalie would be on Bella's side though.

I'm a little shocked that Bella just left like that, at least without trying to calm Edward down and calm his fears a little first. He's probably thinking that she went to beg Jake to forgive her and take her back.

1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »