Reviews for Soul Mates
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 23 . 2/23/2005
good story
Tammy chapter 23 . 3/18/2004
Just read the whole story. Just as good as the first part...maybe even better. Love the way things worked out for everyone. Off to read the next part.
joetexx chapter 23 . 2/20/2003
So Spike has the stuff after all! "A Watcher scoffs at gravity!

This was an extremely entertaining story that got better and better as it went along - especially the last few chapters. I admit I have never even thought of the possibility of 'undead resurrection' - gave it a very interesting twist.

I read this story over a week or two, a chapter or two at a time - it was a little like following the funnies a panel at a time, and I really enjoyed the anticipation seeing how it would work out. A very good blending of 'shipper and action fan fiction, IMHO. In fact this is the first 'Spuffy" fanfic I've seen that brings the

two together in a way that isn't just obviously wish fulfillment.

Spike's increasing humanization was fun to follow. Turkey on wheat! Nicotrol! Buffy has a problem with fish and chips? Does she know London brides are supposed to eat jellied eels on their wedding day? At least it wasn't steak and kidney pie - I've been told that tates like a rancid nerf ball.

A hazard of beach house ownership that never occurred to me - unemployed construction workers and ex-vengeance demons freeload off you.
kamla chapter 23 . 1/6/2003
that *had* to be one of the most entertaning stories i have had the pleasure of reading... wow. the back story and emily, even faith. what an aweome story! i would love to read some more about them.
Anne Rose chapter 23 . 1/4/2003
Great story. I don't like it when Spike becomes totally human, so this was very nice. I really liked his sister. It will be interesting with 3 slayers. :-)
Spikeluver chapter 23 . 6/2/2002
VEry nice epilogue! U should make a sequel.
Eve McCarthy chapter 23 . 5/8/2002
The epilogue nicely summed up this story. Congratulations on a job well done, Darcy!
Von chapter 23 . 5/3/2002
Really enjoyed Soul Mates. It was a really happy feel good story. It gave a great idea of how Spike's character could develop and I just hope that some of the writing team from the series read it so that they get an idea of how things could go in series 7 ! Buffy and Spike MUST end up together and happy !
Goethe chapter 23 . 5/2/2002
A very nice epilogue ... a distinct touch of humor.
Slayerkid chapter 23 . 5/2/2002
My last review...

I have followed ur story all the way throuhg, and waited very impatientally for a next chapter. Finally the story was finished (not that i whould've minded more chaps.) but i just wanted to comment that i loved it all the way though! U hit the characters behaviors smack on the head, and i love the re-write even more! U did such a good job, and i'm looking forward to the next story u write...there will be more stories right? Anyway...ur really good at this, and thanks for keeping me on top of the new chapters when they were put up! I really enjoyed it! Hope u don't get writters block anytime soon!

Thanks for the great story!

SlayerKid

AkA: Tasha
tanith chapter 23 . 5/2/2002
I'm really glad you finished this, and what a lovely ending, too! Now...would it be wrong of me to beg sequel?
SinisterChic chapter 23 . 5/2/2002
Very nice epilogue.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 23 . 5/2/2002
A bow, a wow, and a "really, really good job" to you. It was a nice ending, and I like the detail that Spike is Buffy's new Watcher. A tad mushy, but all right. If you ever write a sequel, please have Spike beat up Xander (I like Xander, it's just that Spike has wanted to do that for SO long.) As always, your humble reviewer, Finn Mac Cool.
amlpotter chapter 23 . 5/2/2002
What a great story! please tell me you are writing the sequel?
Britney chapter 23 . 5/2/2002
I love your story SO much, You are a good writer!

(p.s. I WANT A SEQUEL!)