Reviews for Broken Doll
This end was far too abrupt
Too much alliteration, and the word choice is too pretentious.
This plot is solid, but it needs some beta work: you omit a lot of punctuation, you jump tenses often, and the word choice needs some work.
celajwhitney chapter 29 . 5/11
great story, thanks!
celajwhitney chapter 14 . 5/11
yes jacob, run you bastard! i hope she curses you again.
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 5/11
i can just see jacob lying to bella all the years, like a little boy who has stolen something he wanted and kept it secret for years away from whom it belonged to.
MsLiss chapter 29 . 4/15
The myths were wonderful
And intriguing
But I can't believe you left them into bed in snow!
MsLiss chapter 19 . 4/15
The thesaurus
MsLiss chapter 4 . 4/13
I don't know if I can read this
I mean to watch her slowly due as he puts it and Di nothing?
When he himself feels the same way
That's a whole other level of cruelty
Ticcing Bat chapter 29 . 8/19/2016
awesomeness
Rita01tx chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Holy crow! Wicked attack of the goosebumps right up until ~Fin~ with this chapter! You do write the most wonderful visuals, Rowan darlin'! Edward and Bella enclosed in a tomb of ice was just woooow! Of course, you realize I ain't hangin' around...gotta go hit up the sequel right now!
Rita01tx chapter 28 . 8/14/2016
Awww, too bad Jane lost herself in the transition! Aro, Caius and Marcus {maybe} have much to answer for...and they will!
Rita01tx chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
It's got to be damn near unbearable for Bella to keep seein' scenes of the destruction of her loved ones so if Alec can be of any help, I say go for it! He's had every opportunity to take her out so, since he hasn't, he must really be on her side! Hmmm, but what about Jane?
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
Oh, yeah! What with Edward's upbringin', Bella blew his mind when she blew him LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
Can't get enough Edward kisses! So, Alec could have killed Bella where she lay but didn't! The plot thickens LOL!