Reviews for Broken Doll
Ticcing Bat chapter 29 . 8/19
Rita01tx chapter 29 . 8/14
Holy crow! Wicked attack of the goosebumps right up until ~Fin~ with this chapter! You do write the most wonderful visuals, Rowan darlin'! Edward and Bella enclosed in a tomb of ice was just woooow! Of course, you realize I ain't hangin' around...gotta go hit up the sequel right now!
Rita01tx chapter 28 . 8/14
Awww, too bad Jane lost herself in the transition! Aro, Caius and Marcus {maybe} have much to answer for...and they will!
Rita01tx chapter 27 . 8/13
It's got to be damn near unbearable for Bella to keep seein' scenes of the destruction of her loved ones so if Alec can be of any help, I say go for it! He's had every opportunity to take her out so, since he hasn't, he must really be on her side! Hmmm, but what about Jane?
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 8/13
Oh, yeah! What with Edward's upbringin', Bella blew his mind when she blew him LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 8/13
Can't get enough Edward kisses! So, Alec could have killed Bella where she lay but didn't! The plot thickens LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 8/13
Beautiful ceremony and I can almost hear Jake on the flute! Glad the final part of the curse got lifted so Jake and Leah could imprint...rushin' off to the next chapter to find out what Bella's problem with that is, if any!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 8/13
Well, dang! Havin' that part of the prophecy would account for the Volturi's arrogance!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 8/13
This whole Three shall become One thing...they might be on the wrong trail! It's not necessarily that the Striga, Moroi and Pricolici band together into one force against the Volturi. I think it means Bella, who is already Striga and Pricolici, needs to become Moroi to fulfill the prophecy!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 8/13
Those Romanians are a hoot with the twinspeak LOL! Can't wait to see who their spy is and who they're bringin' to help Bella control her power! The pack need in on this, too...their asses are on the line as much as anyone's!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 8/13
Woo hoo! Bella makes for a super spy with a little help from Grandmama Marie! What a shock to learn Jane and Alec are actually related to her! We'll see whether she can turn that to her advantage or not but, either way, her dander is up and you really don't wanna make her mad *wicked evil cackle!*
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 8/13
Didn't realize I wasn't logged in...that rant was mine *sigh!*
Aw, fuck! It's incredibly rare that I dare complain about the monumental effort I know it takes to produce a wonderful story like this and put it up for public scrutiny.
However, the overabundance of flowery, pretentious prose durin' an otherwise potentially hot lemon was cringeworthy to the point of a near flounce which is a goddamn shame!
Please consider comin' back here someday with a pair of super sharp prunin' shears...I'd even be happy to help!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 8/12
Bloody hell! This is gettin' excitin'! More clues to the past, includin' the Romanian vamps and the Volturi! This could get ugly *shudder!*
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 8/12
Love love love the Jake and Leah banter LOL! If nothin' else, they each have a great friend to lean on!