Reviews for Misguided help
Update update update update update update please its time to post next chapter
rexroy101 chapter 41 . 12/22/2016
Wow. That was... emotional? thrilling? amazing? all of the above?
You got Kyoko's major flaws and the best way to deal with them in one story! Many times I'll read a story and the author's have to change Kyoko's character so that the story will flow. But you did such a good job, not only with Kyoko's more apologetic nature but with her scary anger and extreme mood swings. That's not easy to do! You almost got me to cry like 3 times! Especially when Saena confessed to Kyoko! That was so... ack!
And your Emperor of the Night? Fuck me... He is... sex on legs? But like written? God! Ren's so freaking sexy in this! Like that bit after her confession? Man, so well done!
I think the only problem I had was how quickly Kyoko moved to sassy girlfriend. I would just imagine that it would take her longer to get to that headspace and that before that she would be too shy (especially since Ren can play her like a fiddle...)
I can't wait to see you wrap up Kyoko's mother stuff in a healthy way. It's such a hard situation that she found herself in, but it's set up to not let the mother off easy as well as let Kyoko find closure in her life. Good Luck!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/21/2016
Hey won't you please update been looking for this new chapter quite a while love it so please update
Ashenvale chapter 41 . 9/19/2016
••nooooooooooocliffhanger dang
Sargent93 chapter 41 . 8/13/2016
please update!
YourAverageGem chapter 41 . 3/29/2016
I'm happy you updated, but then it was a cliffhanger xD I'm looking forward to your next update to see how Kyoko reacts :)
Cheshire 2313 chapter 41 . 3/14/2016
Well I know I'm definitely on edge as to how it's all going to play out. I'm so glad Ren is not leaving Kyoko's side and that they're not completely hiding signs of their affection and support. The hand holding at the meeting is particularly sweet. I really hope they just give in to being in a relationship without there being any question of whether or not they are together or not. *sigh*

Where, oh where will your imagination take us all, I wonder? Only one way to find out... update soon! lol
Nala1220 chapter 41 . 3/14/2016
truthfully? i doubt that i could ever like kyoko's mom no matter what. you can call me biased and i know it would be true. for me, the first impression/canon always the most important one because it's harder to change it once my mind is set. for me, her mom's nothing more than a jerk who's only selfish and uncaring about others. the current canon part of her mom's ok because of the mysterious feeling surrounding her that was finally revealed. but in fanfics, i do tend to prefer her being bad. for this fanfic, also she had a reason, she's still too selfish in my eyes and no amount of her pleading and begging and tears could change that feeling to something else...it may be never too late so say sorry, but it is too late to change the past. either way, i don't even know what i'm trying to say here now, but thanks for the update! can't wait to see more!
sweetrevenge9 chapter 41 . 2/19/2016
I LOVE LOVE THIS AMAZING STORY! You have done a fantastic job. it's heart-wrenching at times and I'm always anticipating the next chapter. I cannot wait to read more!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 41 . 2/14/2016
This is a chapter that just makes us want to read more! Motto! Motto! Motto! I am just curious to see what could possibly happen, would she forgive her or would she not? And I love how Ren is her support! And how his parents totally protect her! So anyways, please update soon!
bobisbusy chapter 41 . 2/8/2016
I just got hooked on this story today and went through all the chapters. I can't wait for see what happens with the exit interview.
Guest chapter 41 . 2/8/2016
So glad you updated great job looking forward to the confrontation ren is a beast but as is lory that man can work you without you even knowing your being worked what's to come can't wait to see post asap
Cheshire 2313 chapter 40 . 1/19/2016
Indeed, the uneasy calm before the storm, but we've all been wondering when that storm will actually hit since it's been 2 months without an update. I know you've left the readers hanging for much longer, but you're "killing us Petey!" (movie reference).

We're dying to know what's going on. We're waiting for Kyoko and Kuon to make it offficial, at least to each need to know how she deals with all the different situations and how they work out, especially with Saena. How will Keiko and Manzo find out? We're just wanting more, period. This has been a pretty great story and even if it isn't a super long 100 chapter deal we'd gladly and eagerly welcome another 10 or more chapters. Just keep giving us this goodness. This is our crack, stop giving us withdrawals woman!

Sheesh! What's with you good writers turning us into addicts and then leaving us hanging on the brink of death?! (Did I over-dramatize that well enough? lol)
AJohnlockAddict chapter 40 . 12/27/2015
I started reading this fic simply because. In the very beginning I wasn't really interested; yet as the chapters flew I couldn't help but become captivated. I love how the story progressed and how the characters grew. I am only slightly disappointed with the fact that I have to wait for the next chapter. So if you wouldn't mind please update soon! And by soon I mean like today.
IrrelevantGirlie chapter 40 . 12/15/2015
Of course reviews are nice! Why wouldn't they be for a story as good as this one?
I'm entranced ad have read all the way this far in less than six hours.
Keep up!