Reviews for They Brought The End
starophie chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
This is really interesting! I'd love to see how this ends up. And I love stories like this, where they go back in time...it's neat. I can't wait to see what you do with this!
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
An interesting start, and quite well written.

I liked the interaction between Dawn and Spike. She was the only one he ever transcended his vampire for.

I think season four would be an interesting place to put her. She could deal with a newly chipped Spike, reveal some of his future, and hopefully avoid the Yoko Factor. I don't think it should be a romantic pairing, though. The younger Spike won't have the "being her big brother" history to temper his evil vampire side.

Since you're taking suggestions for pairings, I adore Willow and Buffy together. The post Oz, pre-Riley time is a great place for them to get together. Tara should still be brought in as a Scooby, though. Riley, not so much.

Even more bizarre pairing idea: how about Dawn/Giles? This post season eight Dawn is college age. Season four Giles is in his jeans-wearing, singing-in-the-Espresso-Pump phase, which even Willow thought was sexy. She's been a watcher-in-training for a while now, so they could connect professionally, which could then lead to more...
damageddawn chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Nicely done i realy lyk the concept and can't wait to read more on this fic. X
Xeelia chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Very interesting! I can't wait to see where Dawn lands! I hope she doesn't have to stake Spike, though I honestly don't think she would even if she needed to. Wouldn't he smell himself on the duster anyway? Great start!:)