Reviews for Safecracker
sdgouso chapter 2 . 2/3
I am truly sorry that you seem to have abandoned this story. I like your writing style very much and would like to find out where this story was going. I realize RL can really screw you up, ... it has happened to me all too often. I hope things are going well for you at this point and just want to thank you for the time and effort you have given to write free stories for us to read. I am old, alone and handicapped. I haven't the money to buy books and live too, nor can I travel. I am fortunate to have my home paid for and my luxury is my computer and DSL connection. Fanfiction keeps me happy, especially good stories about Edward (who I always picture as yummy Rob. I know, I am a cradle robber, don't care! He makes me smile and laugh and he is just so gorgeous and getting prettier every year!)
In a slight hope that you will pick this story back up some day, I have put it on follow. I hope you weren't driven out of writing because of rude, thoughtless people who probably can't write a decent paragraph or spell their own name properly.
Thanks again, Sue.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
wonder what se did and why
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
ok don't know much but figured out she's shot so lets rad and find out why
debslmac chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
:) I hope you update this soon
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Whoa, yeah I liked it, I think, nice writing, as it was in Shadowboxer, which I totally loved :)
cb chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
i like it i know it has been a long time since you wrote for this stroy but i really do enjoy it please post more soon.
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Yea I'm loving this so far and can't wait for the next update. Thank you
tff000 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
sounds like b is a hacker. i hope you will continue the story and update soon. i'm interested to see where this goes
tff000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
intriguing prologue. want to know what happens
Fliberty chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
This is really good.

I think you have set the scene for Bella very well. Her sense of disconnection and the way she is sleepwalking through her days comes through clearly. I can sympathise with her trying to do the right thing even though life has become empty and worthless to her because of the. She was obviously happier in herself before and took pride in what she was capable of even if it wasn’t something Charlie was proud of.

I can see how tempting it would be for her to go back to what she was good at, particularly since people seem to be in denial that it was really her work. She could prove to them once and for all that she is not just a tool for others to use and that she is the brains of the operation.

I’m intrigued to know what happened and where Edward fits into this. I hope you continue it as I think it has a lot of potential.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was one hell of an opening.

I’m intrigued and want to know more.
vertigo33 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Edward please.
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow, can't believe I overlooked this. I hope you come back and continue, I'm so intrigued.
KelseyNicole08 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Eek eek eek! So good. :) I can't wait for the next chapter. This is not a story idea I've read before, which is refreshing. Love it.
KelseyNicole08 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OH my gosh, I just read the first chapter, or the Prologue I guess I should say, and lordy lordy, I'm hooked. I can't wait to read the next. Amazing. :)