Reviews for Safecracker
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hmm, this sounds interesting. Bella takes a bullet meant for Edward-wonder who would want to be shooting at him. Interested to see where this goes!
Raewright chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I care! More please!
my4kids chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Looks good so far! I added to my watch alert list.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Okay, Have me on the edge here. What the hell happened to Bella? and Where is Edward? Update Soon...
jenn9394 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It sounds very interesting. It leaves many questions that i can't even form yet, but know this. I will be putting it on alert. Can't wait for the first chapter to come out, and hopefully I will have some questions formed. :D

Jennifer
DeviKalika chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
First, I have to say I totally love how you always use songs. You have awesome taste in music and I love seeing the correlations.

Second, I have absolutely no idea where you're going with this, but if the fucking prologue can give me chills... I'm giving the fic a chance (as if there was any doubt).
sunshinyme chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great, great prologue! hooked me. can't wait for more. so excited you're starting some new fics cuz imma be sad sad sunshine when SB is over. it's one of my all-time faves )
sammie503 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I like this. I like this alot. Can't wait for more!
maizeandblue chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm intrigued. Wonder what led up to this...
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It's an intriguing beginning... I'm looking forward to more! :)
printmaker chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
wow. that was... diferent. i cant wait to see if edward really is okay, it would kill if he wasnt.
sljones73 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You definitly have me interested for sure! Looking forward to the first chapter!
taketwo97 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
wow, this is way diffrnt from SB, but i like it.
JustAMockingbird chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
oh wow im kinda confused but intrigued?
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I am loving this already! Can not wait for more :)

I'm gonna go start SB now while I wait!

xoxoRed