Reviews for Safecracker
suzziv chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This one sounds good! I like it already. It is totally different from SB but has the same fire! Okay tell Beta to hurry, hurry... tell her pronto you got people waiting.(lol)
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
,so I can't wait. I think I'm going to love this one also. thanks for sharing.
zeewriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
oh... gunshots... i'm liking already :o)
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i'm not sure about this one. but i am curious.
SmilingSpirit83 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
seems like this will be pretty interesting!
saranic chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is gonna be so good!

Very excited for it. )
mujisan chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Looking forward to this new story of yours. It's gripping my interest already.
revrag chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm definitely interested! I love SB...so of course I'd see what was up with this one!

I wonder if there was some sort of bank robbery or something. Oh dear. I hope neither one of them dies. I can't take that shit.

Yes. I'm dramatic. Fo sho.

I loved how she felt something was wrong...or she just was searching in herself for something important. And I loved how she realized what she was looking for was Edward. That was really sweet. Even if the whole thing is sort of alarming.

Nice work.
mandiemendez chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
very interesting! looking forward to the chapter!
junealli chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Looking forward to more!
lovedforeternity chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is intriguing. I look forward to more.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOVE IT. And I think I'm terrified of it. It sounded like Bella took some bullets to protect Edward...but then again, maybe not. Hm. She's 23...Jacob's in here somewhere, and someone named Trevor, and Bella was going to the bank... With a title like "Safecracker", this story could be about so many crazy, scary things. Count me in for the ride!
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Looking forward to the new story.
JulieToo chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Keep it coming! Very intriguing!
bemily chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was intense! It sounds promising. I can't wait to see where chapter 1 starts and where you take us from there.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »