Reviews for Safecracker
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
The 7 Habit’s of Highly Effective People. Heehee! I read that!

It was interesting, but if it worked I wouldn't be reading 'Twilight'

fanfiction day and night;)

I can't wait to meet Edward!

Great chptr;)
GrumpySunshine chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I loved it. It's really interesting and I can't wait to see what Edward is like. I'll be looking forward to your next update :)
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This looks really GOOD!

Can't wait to see where you take this;)
chele the original chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Edward is always welcome.

What exactly did Bella do ?

Thanks for the update:) have a good night
Minerva.May.I chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
This has sucked me in hardcore. I already cannot wait to see what is next. I am not even clamoring for Edward yet. Getting to know Bella and her vague, mysterious past is enough.
BelovedSunshine chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
You SUCK!

I don't like starting stories before ATLEAST 4 chapters in. It's just TOO hard. TOO much of a clifie for me.

I LOVE Shadowboxer, so I made sure to Alert myself for this one. I wasn't going to read this update. I REALLY wasn't.

But, I just did.

I'm totally hooked and really pissed that I just didn't wait til chapter 4.

Please update soon!
cshorte chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
great chapter! can't wait to find out about Bella's past. and yes please...bring on Edward!
lucylu0508 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I 3 Bella and her attitude in this one and I'm so dying to learn about her past and meet Edward. YAY for another fucktabulous fic!
RiGhTeO chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Wow! That was a bloody busy chapter. Lol! I can't wait for Edward ;)
TheNuge chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
so bella did...something. was edward involved, or does she meet him while she's barely living? keep going!
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Great chapter, but now I'm confused, which I'm sure you planned, so it's all good. I'm definitely intrigued & can't wait to get more of the back story. Angry Bella is pretty intense...let's see where she goes. As far as this: "Who wants to meet Edward? He's next." Oh yeah, I'm there!
saranic chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Love Bella's inner monologues with her humor and sarcasm. I like her!

Very interested to meet Edward.

You have me curious with those hints as to Bella's issues.

Great story so far. Looking forward to more.
jimemon chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I am very interested in Bella's... m, colorful (?) past, great update!
sammie503 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I'm really digging this new story of yours, my dear. Your Bella's are always so real and relatable, I love it. Can't wait for more!
sljones73 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Really like it so far. Looking forward to EPOV!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »