Reviews for Safecracker
ellis1516 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
bella a computer nerd - not read one like tht yet

yay edward!
Saluki168 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
*raising hand and jumping* *Me I want to meet Edward*

Yeah, I can totally see Bella being miserable in the life she created for herself. I really want to know more about this whole computer/law breaking/FBI thing.
ellis1516 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
sign me up for updates!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Well that was gritty and I got say I love the way you write. It's always intriguing and leaves you wanting more. Case in point this fic. If this is Bella, can't wait for Edward's...
kakashifan-0001 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Great chapter, I can't wait to read what happened with Bella. Yeah we meet Edward next! Please update soon.
Keira Sawyer chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
ooh mysterious. i'm gonna guess bella's a high profile hacker with all those techonology hints, and wrong, past people... VERY intriguing indeed.
dolphin62598 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Hm...I wonder what she did! Obviously something huge if the Feds were involved! I'm really liking the way this is starting! Can't wait to read more!
cdd12 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Liking the gritty and genius B. Jake's kind of an ass though. Was he referring to Rose?
Kerry Hale chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Very interesting about Bella. Can't wait to read more
angstsmoker chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
"I have an irrational fear of developing huge muscles. Also, there’s a female body builder who shows up occasionally and she’s looks frightening. Maybe that’s where the fear comes from?" - LOL

"my coat catches on the side of the booth and yanks me back forcefully before I can unhook myself. Then I get to the door before realizing I’ve left my purse on the table, so I have to go back and grab it" - this is such a FML moment, happens to me all the time.

'I am smart enough. I’m also very fucking done with trying to be somebody I’m not'- methinks she will try & prove them wrong.

"I mean it was a fluke that it happened the first roughly translates into ‘No one really believes you could have pulled that off yourself.’Now that you’re not in contact with all those other people, you’re fine." - can't wait to find out more

Thank you for writing.
crazyfunkhoe chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
im so confused right now! but its intriguing!
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
poor B

Can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing.
kellybear3 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
can't wait to meet Edward!
rockiestwitwin chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
OH OH ME! PICK ME! I WANNA MEET EDWARD! :) this is...intriguing! :) Can't wait for more bb! :)

3 you!
lovecarolina chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
this is really good so far!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »