Reviews for Safecracker
arfalcon chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I love a smart Bella, and a techie at that. Can't wait to find out what she's capable of, and what she did in her past that made her move all the way across the country. Can't wait to beet Edward!

This is great. I'm hooked.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON
kelbel75 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Very intriguing! I like the way Bella thinks; not too dramatic or angsty, just real. I especially liked the part where she rants about the perception that she wasn't smart enough to pull off whatever went down in the past. Now lets meet Edward...
brandis chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
i like it.
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
interesting, very interesting. cant wait to see what edwards about
VeroNiQue22 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I leave you some love ;)
MovieMoments chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Leavin you love and wanting to meet Edward.

;-)

Oh, and trust me - 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective people and the 8th Habit' sucks. My dad got it on audio for his iPod and my ex-bf got me its companion piece for my birthday. Deadly serious when giving it to me as well. 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers'. Sighs and rolls eyes.

Best of wishes,

MovieMoments.
TheMasochisticLion chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Another Great from NBNF... Keep 'em coming.
amymorgan chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Very interesting, she hates her life. Is this existence penance for past transgressions? Does Sprite really have caffeine? If it does, I'm in a world o' trouble.
amymorgan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Piqued. That's me. I'm hanging with you. Shadowboxer addict, along for this ride.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
so bella is a hacker? interesting. Awesome chapter. looking forward to meeting Edward.
Jeni K chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Well this seems to be an interesting story. Cant wait to see how it turns out.
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Sweet Jesus, heaven and hell, Ems. That was, how you say, amazing.

Felon, possibly hacker Bella3 Felons are hot.
CullenObsession114 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
loved the update! Can't wait for Edward!
x123 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Intriguing start. I am looking forward to following this story.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »