Reviews for Safecracker
bemily chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Bella's inner ramblings were pretty funny. I love her excuses for Mike. But that was pretty depressing once she got back to her apartment. I liked her getting mad at Jake for not giving her any credit.

Can't wait to meet Edward.
Navygirl14 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Poor Bella...she has alot to make up for and it will take a while...Jake is so insensitive...I can't wait to meet Edward..bring him on to her dull little existence...
arfalcon chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I love a smart Bella, and a techie at that. Can't wait to find out what she's capable of, and what she did in her past that made her move all the way across the country. Can't wait to beet Edward!

This is great. I'm hooked.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
kelbel75 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Very intriguing! I like the way Bella thinks; not too dramatic or angsty, just real. I especially liked the part where she rants about the perception that she wasn't smart enough to pull off whatever went down in the past. Now lets meet Edward...
brandis chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
i like it.
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
interesting, very interesting. cant wait to see what edwards about
VeroNiQue22 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I leave you some love ;)
MovieMoments chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Leavin you love and wanting to meet Edward.

Oh, and trust me - 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective people and the 8th Habit' sucks. My dad got it on audio for his iPod and my ex-bf got me its companion piece for my birthday. Deadly serious when giving it to me as well. 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers'. Sighs and rolls eyes.

Best of wishes,

TheMasochisticLion chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Another Great from NBNF... Keep 'em coming.
amymorgan chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Very interesting, she hates her life. Is this existence penance for past transgressions? Does Sprite really have caffeine? If it does, I'm in a world o' trouble.
amymorgan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Piqued. That's me. I'm hanging with you. Shadowboxer addict, along for this ride.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
so bella is a hacker? interesting. Awesome chapter. looking forward to meeting Edward.
Jeni K chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Well this seems to be an interesting story. Cant wait to see how it turns out.
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Sweet Jesus, heaven and hell, Ems. That was, how you say, amazing.

Felon, possibly hacker Bella3 Felons are hot.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »