Reviews for Safecracker
FeistyPalooka chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
This seems like it's going to be a really good story. Felon Bella, that's a new one for me. I can't wait to meet Edward! Please update soon.
NZTwilighter chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
So, I'm guessing B is or rather was, a hacker or something, and this is the reason for her estranged relationship with Charlie? Do B/E unite in some heist or something? God, I'm impatient. It's all a bit vague right now while I try my very best to wait and see, but I'm sure I'll love this as much as I did shadowboxer. I heart fightward, maybe I'll end up heart-ing felon-ward (or whatever -Ward he'll end up being dubbed)?
ny88 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
oo felon Bella sounds interesting :D

keep up the great work
YazPistachio19 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Hm...I am liking this. And, yes please! I want to meet Edward! (For future reference, I ALWAYS want to meet Edward.)
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Oh, so Bella was a hacker of some kind? And how old is she in this story?
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I liked It Keep going(:
Holy Cross Baby chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hmm its pretty good. Update soon
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Well, I absolutely LOVE "Shadowboxer", so I'm figuring this, too, will be a kick-a** story! I've put it on alert!
SugarSweet21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I liked it, and I'd love to read more!
GrumpySunshine chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I like it so far and look forward to the next chapter :)
RiGhTeO chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Hey! I gotta say i'm lovin' yout fic. It's great. I can't wait to see what happens next. In just one short chapter you've got me hooked. Lol.

I also love Shadowboxer of yours and cannot wait for the epilogue. That is one of my all time fave Twilight fics EVER!

Anyways Take Care and update soon )

Thanks

xx
AriesFireQn chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Interesting, look forward to reading more
jenellebelle chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
so yea..I'm in..
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I liked it! Not sure what more to say.
lousii chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Actually, I liked it very, VERY much. She took the bullet ? It was aimed to edward ? Why the h*ck was it aimed to him ? Is he from the mafia or something ?

I like that prologue ! Hope that next will come out soon !

Next ?