Reviews for Safecracker
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I liked it! Not sure what more to say.
lousii chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Actually, I liked it very, VERY much. She took the bullet ? It was aimed to edward ? Why the h*ck was it aimed to him ? Is he from the mafia or something ?

I like that prologue ! Hope that next will come out soon !

Next ?
TheNuge chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
ok you're just going to have to tell me right off the bat if edward or bella is going to die. i just can't deal with that. as long as they live, i'm very intrigued by the prologue. :)
kakashifan-0001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
It seems like its going to be a great story. Please update soon.
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow, I love what you've written in the Epilogue. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story. Thanks so much for sharing your story and your writing talent. Can't wait to read more!
sakari-x chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Yep, I like it. Lots of interesting stuff right up front. Looking forward to the story!
KODea chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I can't wait for this story o begin. I loved Shadowboxer, and the prologue of this is quite intriguing.
piinks chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
okay, you got my attention. I'm looking forward to the next one.
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
very interesting start, can't wait to see where you take us this time!
freshgirl324 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
So far so good! LOVED Shadowboxer so Safecracker is now on alert! Looking forward to this story...
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
So very excited to see where you take this. Can't wait to read more
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
interesting. looking forward to ch. 2
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Definately interested! Great action. I like how you create movement. I read quickly b/c the movement in the story is quick. Good job!

Just finished Shadowboxer, but don't have time for that review yet...too much to say. Loved it!

cfowife chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Amazing prologue! Looks like you've got another incredible creation for us!
unactive349858974 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I think its gonna be really good. I like it. (o:
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »