Reviews for Sister
Lady Avotil chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Hi!_

I really, really, really enjoyed reading the story so far, even though there are only 6 chapters. I definitely like the entire "siblings-on-different-sides" thing and I can't wait for the next chapter, since that's when the confrontation between Yugi and Kanami will (probably) take place. I also really want to know more about Kanami's time with Paradius and Dartz, especially her "induction" into the group, so to say._

There is also the fact that I think Dartz and Kanami will be interacting more with each other as the story goes on because Dartz will want to make certain Kanami doesn't leave his side (because a: she's one of his best duelists and b: she is Yugi's brother and, if all else fails, he could use her as bait) and Kanami will be torn between te two sides because of the concept of family loyalty: should she be loyal to Dartz and his group, the group that became her family and helped her out (I suppose she could see him as a sort of mentor), or should she be loyal to Yugi, her own brother?_

Keep up the absolutely fantastically awesome work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!_
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Awesome story! It is quite interesting.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
This was really interesting. The flashback was cute.

Ultimolu chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Um...Kanami sounds very close to Konami. I don't know about your character because to me she sounds like a Marysue big time. I mean, the sister of Yugi Motou and works for Dartz? I don't see a character development for her either.

That's just how I felt about your story, sorry.
Ronnieex chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Absolutely.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Poor Konami!

That last comment was cute/funny.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Wow... Pretty good. Technically the dark Ruler would have gone to Bakura's deck when that card was activated. I liked it.

Great job. Duels are really hard to write.

HollyKalina23 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
This story is amazingly good. I love it and can't wait for more.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
This is going to be good.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Oh no. Poor Kanami & Yugi...

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is so cute, but...kinda scary. But I likie it and hope you continu with it.

Great story.