Reviews for You Belong With Me
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
If You Seek Amy. This is Sandro, or the Lightning Prince, protege of Lightning Lad, Now Lightning Man, who is in love to Courtney Whitmore's (Starwoman) daughter, Stella Sandra Whitmore, the new Stargirl!
Leanex chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
haha that was cute. i listen to music a lot so when i listen to songs i usually come up with a fic. its funny though, this song makes me think of 3 characters from my own original shounen ai story
fammy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awwwwwwww
asm613 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I adored the story...I love 'happy ending', warm-fuzzies Tim/Kon stories. I loved the AU setting. You mader us readers feel comfortable in it immediately. The friends since kids-the shared growing up and interests-and even highschool with different social cliques-they still remained friends. I loved the 'dance-off' flash card suggestion. That communicating through their windows across the yard was great. The only thing wrong with this story is that it wasn't longer and it didn't involve more than first kisses. Would've been great to have them finish out prom 2gether-or at least 1 dance-if not at prom; while still in tuxes under the stars to one of Kon's mix tapes. Cassie knew she was going to break up with Kon before she went to the prom with him-and it seems the only reason she did go to prom with him was to break up with him like the diva she thinks she is and to cause a scene. I loved the note about Tim and Kon holding hands at school to make Cassie feel as awkward as possible.

I hope you write more. I'll put myself on story alert just incase. And of course this goes in 'faves'.

Thanks for writing and sharing the story with us.

I'm also looking for Superboy/Captain Marvel Junior slash. I read the 1997 #1 Superboy comic 'Superboy plus The Power of Shazam". Captain Marvel Junior is now called Shazam and he seeks out Superboy for advice on mentors and girls. And the artist drew them in their late teens and they were so VERY GOOD LOOKING_hot-hot-hot.

Maybe I'll promote plot bunnies with that?
Braintwins chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
First time I heard the song I was like, "There needs to be a Tim/Kon/Cassie fic to this song."

So thanks so much for writing this.