Reviews for Just Another Day
soulman3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Not a bad story.

Those reality TV producers are slim!
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
A good one. You handled your extended cast quite skillfully and the plot seeds you threw out for a future story (or two) were very intriguing.

Glad to have you back, WF!
Reader101w chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Very interesting story you have here, are you sure for marking it 'complete'?

if you are planning on continuing, I would like to read more on this

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
spectre666 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very good characterization of minor characters. I really liked your take on Monique. As to KP, how x rated did the Ronshine get? (G) I can see her tearing doors out of their frames over those first two idiots.

Tara and Josh: Nice. A very tight and good rendition of a building relationship.

Good job and thanks.

Spectre
Kwebs chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great one Wave! Great to have you back. I'm surprised Kim didn't unleash some kung-fu on those lovely gentlemen. :) Tara and Josh seem to have a nice future in front of them as well. Thanks for the read!

Kwebs
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
If Monique should never try the ‘We are just friends’ line on it’s these two. I applaud your imaginative use of a name briefly mentioned in one scene, in one episode, and making him a fuller, more interesting character.

You would think that those two T.V. executives would have done a little homework on Kim before they proposed such an idiotic idea to her. I mean her wedding had to be newsworthy enough for it to be covered by the media.

The line that Kim used,

"So I'm too young to be married, but old enough to degrade myself on some voyeuristic dating show with a bunch of guys who are only interested in using me to get their own fame, get in my pants, or both?"

Was both brilliant and a wonderful slap in the face to all the real-life stupidity on television now days.

A nice talk with Tara and her questions about her relationship with Josh, it looks like something special may yet happen to these two.

Now about that show?

It looks like you are setting us up for something special. I await further imaginative stories from you talented and slightly warped mind.

P.S. Now about that flamethrower you have been working for our further conversions of the heretical masses to the glories of Lizsanity...?
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Great to see you back, Waveform, and with a neat little "in-between" story!

Those execs were lucky Kim showed remarkable restraint; they could've become part of the wall otherwise! It seems some people are still not in touch with reality when it comes to Kim Possible's personal life. As for the Camille Leone deal...Uh, yeah, good luck with that.

Monique has finally found employment!(Booyah for her!) Now the question seems to be how long she and Pete are going to stay "friends."

Josh and Tara are taking the long route for now, which is sensible to me; sometimes you can't rush into things because of a scary moment.

Looks like Team Possible's role in the retrospective show is the next main story. I can't wait!

Once again, nice story. See you soon!
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Nice chapter, good to have you back. Especially since so many of my favorite writers seem to be taking some time off.

Good for Monique, I figured her doing Kim's wedding would come in handy for a designer. Looks like she's taken Kim's place on the whole just friends denial thing. :)

I'd say Kim's restraint is improving. I have to say I agree that the only point of reality shows seems to be to let the world know most people are willing to go through any kind of public humiliation imaginable for the smallest chance of money, fame and/or sex. Just imagine if those guys had decided to do a show involving Shego instead of Camille!

As for Tara, I'd say she made the right move. Getting married because of grief is a bad idea. Additionally, they haven't been seeing each other for very long. I'd say dating, living together and then getting married might make more sense for those two.

Also good to see Team Possible getting some more publicity. I've always pictured Ron getting a cooking show at some point.

Overall, good story. Look forward to seeing what comes next in this very imaginative universe!

Keep up the good work!
Mitchkpfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
As usual, a good fic, Waveform. I like how you picked an unusually quiet day to show some development for the characters.

You had some very good stuff, like Ron as a hero to his cooking classmates, Tara and Josh's talk and engagement to be engaged, Monique and Pete's non-relationship (or so they say), and Kim shooting down TV executives that didn't do their homework on her. Hm, that pretty much covers all of it.

I look forward to your next one. Take care.

Mitch
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hm. I'm sensing anther story coming

Cool

Good comedy here.

You know, Monique was using the friends line on the wrong couple.

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Jim
Katsumara chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, welcome back waveform! Great to see you back. I missed your stuff. Glad to see the wrap-up to a few plot points that were mentioned in your "Team Possible in the 8th Dimension".

First up, I'll talk Monique. I'm so glad she landed her job with that Club Banana Elite. Also, her thing with Pete... her just a friend. Uh huh. Should we say "Stand by your Pete!"? Hahaha. Good stuff there.

Tara and Josh's sitch *almost* looked bad, but luckily it wasn't. Tara was just scared, and Josh was just scared as well. Granted it was for different reasons. Tara was afraid it'd be too soon, while Josh was afraid because of his Grandfather's stroke. I liked the resolution.

The Kim and Ron bits were just too funny. The reality show bit at the start made me laugh. I bet Kim wanted to really kick those two's tails! I loved the scene with Ron, Justin, and Sarah. Great lines by Justin and Sarah! I laughed at that. It was good to see Ron able to calm Kim down before she was sent into a road rage with a super car. That definitely would *not* have been good. The scene for them celebrating Monique's job, and Ron's musings about playing matchmaker was also great. The ending bit with the discussion of them becoming panelists certainly looks like a lead in to another story. That your next plan? xD If so, I can't wait.

Keep up the good work buddy. Don't be a stranger if you can help it!
daccu65 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
well, we have a severe bout of 'feel good' going on here, after a few minor bumps. Of course, everything going well is usually a prelude to things going bad. I have to wonder if, somehow, the wedding picture Monique gave her interviewer is going to wind up as fodder, somehow. I also wonder if Monique and Pete are going to go through the 'we're just friends' thing for years. This has some interesting potential, can't wait for more.

daccu65
Eddy13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Nice to see you're back, WF. I must say, it was nice to see you wrap up the issues you mentioned in the last story. I get the feeling that the Josh/Tara thing will be mentioned in future stories. Nice that Monique is finally getting somewhere (and someone). The issue with Kim and the tv station was pretty touchy, but I like how you used it to enforce the relationship between Kim and Ron. So, I take it that your next story will be about this show Kim and her husband are going to appear on?
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
And another chapter in the life of those in Kim and Ron's lives...

Nice little stepping stone to future chapters here.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Good WF, You'd never know it but I LOVE a positive story, just because I can't seem to be able to write doesn't mean I don't LOVE them. Good smack down on KP's part with the two executives. A very nice smooth over on Tara and Josh, and I think Monique and Pete might become an item later.

Good job, I loved it.