Reviews for Renesmee's Twilight
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/16
Interesting. Different and unique. Though time travel is a complicated concept if we take this story as it is it's fantastic and it works. Edward didn't want to exist without Bella. And there was a question that Bella could be changed before her human death in childbirth. Reneesmee's sacrifice is incredible but the way she is written it's believable. Bella's scream bringing the end of R is great writing.

The best part of this short story is that it sets Jacob free. He'll hurt because Bella is turned but he is free. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted for newer readers.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 3/14
This was one of the first fanfics I read (more than a few years ago) and I've been looking for it ever since! I don't know why I didn't review it then. (didn't keep track of stories then.)

SO glad I finally found it!

Wonderfully done. Written so well. I've often thought that if Bella had died Edward would not have stayed around for Nessie.

You put it together so well. I can see this happening if Bella had died and Nessie had survived.

If one sits and thinks about it, I would think that Nessie's spirit/energy ... the spark that makes her "alive" would continue on. The same way that the vampires have that life spark that animates them, makes then move, allows them to think and feel.

Energy can't be destroyed, it merely transforms. Somewhere she exists.

You've written about the only Renesmee I have any sympathy for.

So very well done. Powerfully written.
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
WOW...this was very touching and very well-written! THANK YOU for sharing :)
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
OMG, that was heartbreaking but so wonderful too. A friend rec'd this to me and said I should wait to read it until I needed a good cry. She wasn't wrong. This was certainly very different from anything I have ever read before. Such a novel plot. I love it!

Thanks!
Sally
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was so PERFECT!
Musty21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow, this is sad!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That is so unbelievably sad. I can't even imagine doing what she did. Poor Edward as well. He has to deal with telling Bella what happens. I can't imagine that he could keep that a secret forever.

Great job. This was well written and you made me cry.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
oh, and just how does she know that the future has changed for the better for all of them? Why not give Edward info to save mother and daughter? Well told tale, I'm just not in favour of time travel with the purpose of changing it - dangerous. Hated the end of ST:Voyager for that reason.
DGRIL chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is beautiful. I love it it. Made me cry. And I love that part were he asked her Did jacob send you? that made me laugh, but every thing else was very sad. Good job keep up the good writing.
Ohagi-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was perhaps the most tragic, beautiful piece I have ever read. Bella gave up her life for her child, a child that definitely takes after her. Some part of me feels that Bella would never forgive Edward if she ever finds out about what he let their daughter do. Gosh. To love her parents, ones she didn't even know, that much. To give up her life, no, her existence for a father who just didn't love her enough to live for her. To stay. Dang. That's some deep stuff, my friend. Just brilliant!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is really amazing. So well done. Heart breaking and yet beautiful. I mean it shows a selfishness in Edward that is surprising and kind of hurts, and yet it's completely understandable because it is the very foundation of his love for Bella. She really is his everything. Thanks so much for writing.
tattoo-of-a-heartbeat chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Amazing one-shot, loved it : )
Ayumu-Emi chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was absolutely amazing, it gave me chills and made me cry. You, sir, are a word wizard. Poor Renesmee :'(
twilight-saga-obsessed chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
oh my gosh! that was such a great story! a very good idea and very well written. great job. i cried a little bit. lol3 nice work. XD
VampiresAreMyForever chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
whoa, I'm not one for stories like this...but that was...ABSOLUTELYAMAZINGLYAWESOME!(: there, I made it one word (:
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »