Reviews for The Heist
M. Louise E chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
I loved reading this story. Thank you for sharing. :D
Padria95 chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
Another wonderful story! I liked the way you decided to take the story and extend it. Very well done!
Ellie chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
That was amazing
Awesome
Perfection

Loved every second of it 3
Brinohms chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
With all due respect- is anyone (I.E., Gibbs and Ducky) worried about Tim's asthma? tear gas would be fatal to me without immediate treatment because I have severe asthma. No one seems to be worried about Tim. As usual, it's all about Tony. and people wonder why I am frustrated with fan fiction and the show.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
Awww... fluffy feely-weely fic... minus the angst/hurt parts, those were not fluffy...
Anyway, wonderful fic, very well done _
cindythechef chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
oh my goodness this was spectacular. LOVED IT
Maunzeli chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Excellent story!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
I love Gibbs/Tony father/son stuff

Gibbs didn't need to ask which one of his agents that was. No one could make himself a whipping boy better than Tony DiNozzo. He knows Tony so well that he would help others before himself. Gibbs couldn't help but chuckle dryly. No matter how bad he felt, Tony was always Tony. Loyal as a Saint Bernard, maybe, but also needy as a lost puppy. I loved Gibbs analogy about Tony.

So true. Or when in a hospital nurses mistake Gibbs as being Tony dad since he never leaves Tonys side. So sweet. It so great that with only a word or two Gibbs knows exactly what Tonys asking while he was in the hospital. And just a few words he can calm Tony down. He is a better man than Tonys father.

Aww Gibbs took Tony home to take care of him. Of course he would. I hope Gibbs finally really got it through to Tony that him and the team care about Tony and what happens to him. And he is nothinh like or ever will be like his father.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
I love the fact that Gibbs makes Dinozzo come to his house so he can take care of him.
sterno chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
THANKS FOR WRITING ANOTHER REALLY GOOD STORY. LOVE TONY AND GIBBS AS FATHER/SON. KEEP WRITING AND I'LL KEEP READING...
cindyt63yahoo.com chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
Perfect ending to a great story. Thanks!
Kamikashi chapter 17 . 10/13/2010
Nice story! And Good job!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 17 . 10/4/2010
OK, I love the Gibbs/Tony father/son too, and this was awesome. I was smiling and crying for all of those parts, including the end...I need a tissue. You did a fantastic job and I really wish I had been able to read this and review as you typed it, but it was great to be able to just read right through it and not have to wait. I think the very end was a great way to end it...with a laugh. I think Mr. DiNozzo (I won't say he's Tony's father, 1. he doesn't desearve it and 2. that's Gibbs' title) is really lucky that Gibbs stayed with Tony instead of paying him a visit, or he would still be in a hospital himself...if he was extremely lucky. Glad you continued the story, for 2 reasons. First, it came out great, and the added father/son moments were a huge bonus. Second, I just love the number 17 :) 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
This is really good so far, just one thing to point out...0100 is 1:00 am, I believe you intended it to be 1:00 pm, which is 1300. My grandfather was Navy so I knew military time since I was 5, but I understand not everyone catches on real fast. These guys made a big mistake holding these two hostage. Gibbs would take them all out just to save Tony, let alone if you take both Tony and McGee. Plus Ziva is there too. I look forward to the rest. 5/5
Doni chapter 17 . 9/2/2010