Reviews for Feel Something
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
MORRRRREEEE
Mira Kial chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Cuuuuuuuuute! I like the connection between the two lovebirds and how you showed her relationship w/ her parents. Very well-framed with the beginning and end too.

I would work on using more choppy, short sentences where there is danger as she falls from the tree, as well as describing her environment more to suck the reader into it. Also, use more variation instead of the word "smile." Mr. Cullen indeed has a friggin' adorable smile but it needs to be used sparingly. :D
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
beautifully written:)
prose.titute chapter 1 . 1/20/2011

I love Carlisle & Esme. But Carlisle just a tad more.

This was very well written. I look forward to your future fics!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is beautiful. Perfectly bittersweet. Maybe a sequel? Well done! :) 3
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
holy shoot that woz ur 1st fic? i wudda never believed it. tis very awesome;)
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Huge Carlisle and Esme fan.
Shnuffas chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
awesome!

i loved it!
deleteteled chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
aww sweet
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I think this was beautifully written. I love the detail you have before she climbs the tree and then while she is climbing it. Her thoughts on Carlisle were just perfect. I also love how they did talk and such.

I really love the end with what she felt from Carlisle and then the other things ending in Carlisle once more. Very well done. I absolutely loved it.
Aelyaniara chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow. That was lovely. Your Esme was lovely. You painted a perfect picture of who she is. You made her someone I would want to know. Beautifully written.
Stretch chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was so sweet. It's always nice to see some Esme/Carlisle in a world and Eddies and Bellas. The descriptions were spot on, and the sub plot was a very good tool for making this more than just an overly descriptive one shot. Brava darling!

(sorry it took me so long to get around to reading it too ;)
cabr chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very nicely done. I hadn't imagined Esme being so spirited as a young woman and I really liked it. I hope you get a chance to read the story I wrote for this contest. Good luck to you!
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This is great! Esme and Carlisle are pretty neglected as main characters in FF. The plot was endearing and honestly could be expanded at some point to a multi-chapter fic. Good job and good luck!
cdunbar chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was really cute! I liked it.

It's nice to have some variance in characters. Most people have been doing Edward and Bella or Alice and Jasper, but I always enjoy a good Esme and Carlisle. :)

Thanks for writing and entering!