Reviews for White Knight
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/19
This is cute :) they look out for each other
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
What an excellent story!

I really the way you made the characters handle this.

I really love Lisbon and Jane, they were quite funny.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Haha, loved it!
Space Foxes chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
OMG!

Hahahahahaha!

Love it!
wisher93 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Loved it! It was cute. ‘Thanks for being my White Knight.’ ahh that was the best. Thanks for sharing:)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I enjoyed reading this story very much:))
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh, heaps of praise. I just loved the whole story...The outlandish first person tale that is SO Jane (including the exaggeration), the hysterical nicknames (Biceps, Excessive Hair Gel), the hilarious truth (yep, he couldn't take down a Brownie, let alone a girl scout), and best of all, Lisbon taking down a chauvinistic a*le,plus Jane's cute acknowledgement of same. It's great to see a man, even a fictional one, who doesn't mind a woman half his size kicking butt. :D
MyGoldenGlow chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aw! I loved it! - so cute!

"Fin for now, Jello forever."

I LOVE that. I wish I had thought of it...*jealousy* haha. But really - great story.
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ooh sweet...love Jane for defending Lisbon's honour and the fact that he would do it again...so adorable. And Lisbon for kicking that idiot's ass...hooray. That girl rocks!

BTW: “Sure, Lancelot,” she quipped sarcastically. “Maybe when you decide on participating in another duel, you might want to call up your buddies from the round table for backup first.” was really hilarious.

Funny, sweet oneshot.
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Really good! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
House Calls chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Bwah! Loved the twist on the 'white knight' story! Very well done, and very fitting, IMO. :-)
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awe - sweet! Jane trying to defend Lisbon's honor. Love how she got on that guys case.
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hahaha! that was great :P
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OMG I LOVE IT! *squee* That was absolutely awesome. Great job xx
dju chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
He! Lisbon would kick ass. Nice fic.