Reviews for A Human Friend
Cybernight chapter 1 . 2/7
:D this was awesome humerus and adventurous I LOVE IT :D
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
I liked the suspense of the chase scene with the bug. It was like watching a Jurassic Park Movie.
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I love how you write these two. So realistic. TC seems like a spoilt kid with too much power. It's great.
Alumys chapter 23 . 5/21/2016
It was beautiful! You made me cry, unhappy with Lana'a death but touching,. Great job!
filteredlight chapter 23 . 1/17/2016
I really enjoyed reading this fic and the one that preceded it. I definitely wasn't expecting it to end the way it did, but I think that's partly because I've become so accustomed to happy endings in fanfiction. It was really refreshing to see something different with your story. I also think the ending makes sense considering that the main character was friends with a Decepticon.

I do wonder though, why there wasn't more internal debate with TC about his options with regard to the Autobots. I remember there was a mention that he thought they wouldn't trust him due to hims being a Decepticon, but is that really what would've happened? Your exploration of the idea of having honor to a cause vs. being a traitor to it was really interesting, and a great way to show that not everything in life is black and white.

Thanks for the fun story! :)
jpgFury chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
What a fantastic story! loved it the whole way through - even to the bittersweet end
anon chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
I only cried for who know how long.
Little Kunai chapter 23 . 5/12/2015
aw hugs tc
Little Kunai chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
oh no poor tc, poor lana
Little Kunai chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
shit!
Little Kunai chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
got a point there
Little Kunai chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
hmm
Little Kunai chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
*wolf whistles* tc must be quite a hunk!
Little Kunai chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
well tc pets handling "pets" are excellent therapy you know
Little Kunai chapter 16 . 5/12/2015