Reviews for A Human Friend
CJ-T-Bone chapter 23 . 5/1
So sad, poor lana, poor Thundercracker. Good story it brought a tear to my eye.
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 4/21
This is truly frightening and cruel but that's the effect you were going for and you did it well
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 4/21
They're not quite a comfortable pair are they?
TF Fan chapter 23 . 3/10
Thank you for that tearjerker ending.. I loved this story and the one before it. You did the characters justice and gave us a well written tale. Kudos to you!
Onileo chapter 23 . 1/23
I've been reading some of your work over the past couple of days, making my way through the Transformer stories that caught my interest the most. (Haven't made it to the Predators yet, but I love the fandom, so I'll be there eventually.) I honestly almost skipped this one at first, even though I really liked "A Pet Squishy". I'm so glad I didn't! I love them all, but so far, this one has really taken the cake. The story was not what I expected, and I was crying for most of the last two chapters. It was such passionate writing, that I'll bet you teared up writing it. (I know I do with a really good death scene I'm writing.) Thank you so much for your hard work! I shall continue my adventure through your world, and know that at least one of your readers is enjoying every minute of it. :)

P.S. I plan on listening to "Tinman" while I'm traveling to and from work. I've never seen an audio fanfiction before. I'm super excited about it!
Diamonds and Bones chapter 23 . 1/19
Oh my god, I would be crying if I weren't in the car with my dad and brother. I love your story so much! It's kinda funny I put aside all my school just to read this story. I couldn't stop. I love Lana, she's such a sweet girl. I would probably be friends with her in real life :) I love the friendship you had between Lana and Thundercracker, it was very heartfelt. And at time, the two were just downright funny-they would make a good comedy show, I would definetly watch it :) that's why i feel so bad when Lana died... Anyway, I love how you closed it of. Thundercracker going to her grave was really touching. When he was talking to her by her grave, my heart broke. I love the last line where you say "...wishing roundly for something he had never wished for:a passenger." I love your story, thanking for sharing it with us. It was a fun read to read.
Stay awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
I couldn't take the last phrase seriously because he called them squishies...which in turn reminded me of adorable stuffed animals...who were being killed.
AGeneralCrazy11919 chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
That ending . . . left me in tears. . . This story is simply commendable. . . I felt all of Thundercracker's pain, and I don't even really like Humans. . . I mean, you left me shaking. You're a glorious writer, and I'm glad I stumbled upon this Fanfiction in its completed stage. I don't know if I would have survived long without the ending.
MINNOS chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
still feel bad about this ending
adelphe24 chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
YOU HORRIBLE EVIL AUTHOR!
YOU KILLED HER OFF!
SHE COULD HAVE LIVED!
but it was a GREAT story...BUT I"M STILL MAD!
kellyviolinthebest chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
This was such a great fanfic! I actually cried during the last two chapters (especially at the end). I loved it and I hope you write more fanfics in the future! Your writing is awesome!
summerflower13 chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
i am crying like a baby.
R chapter 23 . 11/21/2013
This, and its prequel, was the best human pet story ever! I didn't even know about this particular transformers universe until I started reading this. Now some fan comics I've seen make sense. Thank you.
mamabot chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
Beautiful. So sweet and warm. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and muse with the rest of us.
mamabot chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
I have to tell you this is one of my favorite chapters for the Beauty and the Beast banters! Pegging Starscream and Gaston, to darn funny! Loved that they could have a fun moment of sharing something on her level this time. (Seeing how his fast flight to Hawaii was fun on his part).