Reviews for Flying Ms Swan
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Now chapter two makes sense. For some reason I didn't get chapter one, so i didn't know how they met or how they ended up crashing. Any way I'm glad there is a second chapter and I would love to read more. so thanks for the great story.
elizabethan chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Thank you so much for continuing this story, and donating your talents for the FGB fundraiser.

I enjoyed the Bella POV on the hospital stay - reminded me of the first movie - Edward 'asleep' in the chair in her room.

“I’m not so sure it’s the chocolate I want to f-ck right now.” Oh, you had me laughing with this!

"...c-ckblocked by bridezilla." laughing again!

"I can’t do shit in ten minutes either." - still laughing - love your sense of humor!

Oh yes - a little UST can make for a good story - looking forward to more!
staceygirl aka jackbauer chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Well well we're not in Kansas any more!
Shoveler chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
really liking the story
icezard chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love it!thanks,thanks,thanks...gracias por escribir una historia tan maravillosa como esta!
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Holy hotness, woman! Yes, please, please tell us more!
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
ugh! Alice is freaking killing me! This better be the quickest shopping trip in history
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
LOVE IT! Write more please! Fast! Love the confidence in Bella and her assertiveness. She knows what she wants and she's not afraid to go get it. I like that we don't have to spend 10 or 12 chapters building up to where we are now, but I also don't want this to end! The physical connection between them is going to be hot! Did I beg for more yet? Please?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
OH my Gosh - YES! You must continue this! I loved it and there is so much you could do...
esmerelda chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
FANTABULOUS! An update soon, please? D
coxie chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
So fucking good! I am so happy to see that you are continuing this! Especially since I just stumbled upon this tonight. )
coxie chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
How have I not read this? I LOVE it!
ladybugcullen chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I am loving this story. Please update soon!
SweetDulcinea chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Ohh I'm so excited about this! And that you're doing several chapter ) Hoorah! The chapter was very sweet, and you did an excellent job with the flashbacks to remind all of us who read it a long time ago what was happening. Alice's cockblocking wasn't so nice, but it was indeed funny. This Bella is...quite forward! It's such a difference from PoW Bella, of course, so it's nice to see what kinds of characters your pretty mind can create. Thanks so much for writing!
primarycolors chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Damn you Alice! ;) Oh, I am giddy- I loved this when it was just a one shot. Pilotward can pop my parachute any time!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »