Reviews for Flying Ms Swan
momams chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
ThANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! To both Elizabethan and you for continuing this story! What can be sexier than pilot Edward? The combination with a forward Bella. Add Alice and her gifts... and then you want to love her and kill her! Couldn't she have waited at least an hour? A bit of foreplay wouldn't have been too bad. However, now they will both be impatiently waiting for when it's time to go back to their Adjoining Rooms, once again, we like Alice.

Where is Jasper going to take Edward? What is Edward going to learn about Bella in said outing? It will be interesting.

So, he stayed all night with her, sleeping on what I am assuming was an uncomfortable hospital chair. And the doctor called him Romeo! Won't Bella wonder what she missed out on while she was cold out? And who will tell her and exactly what?

I don't think I usually ask these many questions, but good stories bring out my curiosity, and it shows here.

The wedding is 24 hours away, Edward is staying for it, and right next to Bella's room. They have some unfinished business with fruit and chocolate, I hope they get to complete it.

These aren't your usual angsty characters, but they are just as good as them. I like Bella feisty and wanting Edward so badly. And a self confident Edward is just... yumy!

It won't be a long story, but I am certain it will be good.

I am wondering how long are you going to keep them without getting in the sack? You said at the end, the story would be over if they got in they just jumped into it, so I was wondering, how long will it take them and Alice blocking them surely.
DeeVeeEss chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
im loving this story so far, i hope it's longer than just a few chapters. i see this going far ( hopefully?) it's really refreshing actually.

Hope to see more!
Kataleena chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
YAY! I'm so glad that you wrote more of this!
vpg26 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Like this story! So happy you decided to continue; looking forward to next chapters.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
that has to have been on of the biggest teases ever but i like this story and where it's going hope that you update soon!
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Hey t, plot is overrated, I think. ;)

I'm so glad Elizabethan paid for a continuation. Good luck with it! Can't wait to read more.
Edlovesme chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
That was teasing, no fair. i can't wait to see why Edward was flying them, and how they met. Being a HUGE Person of Worth fan I can't wait to see how this pans out.
xXDrowningInChocolateXx chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
LOVE it!
wilhelmiina2 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Great to see you continue.. I enjoyed. I want my own Edward, oh oh.. Alice is cruel.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
I am so glad that you are going to continue this story! It's the whole reason I found you in the first place~! I hope you have a great weekend! Fantastic!
IvoryAdulation chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Yay impending smut!
christag banner chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
I am thrilled that your continuing on with this one. I can't wait to read more.
flecour chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
CRob25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Yes, I would love for you to continue it. Pilot Edward is fuck-hot. Great fic.
divingtoodeepforcoins chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Please continue it. I really liked this story, and i believe it has A LOT of potentil. An I know it was a one-shot but the ending was kinda cliffy ;)
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »