Reviews for Valentine's Day
SerinaAce chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Wow this story is good! :D Please update soon I really want to know where this is going!
StrangelyClose chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
okeay, now i ve seen that slade doesnt love her, :(, ohhh, but there are always second thoughts abouth this matter, i suppose, really loved the part in wich he told herthat he was about to take a shower and she was all, yeah right, see ya later, even when slade is great as a badass sometimes he needs his ego slowed down,

UPDATE SSOON, UNLESS YOU WANT TO WITNESS A SLAUGHTER!,not yours, not anyones really
StrangelyClose chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
OH MY FREAKING BACON! YOU UPDATED!

Dont call me a stalker but tree times a week i check your profile to see if you have updated some of your stories, or anything, sinceraly, you have no idea how i love your work, specially the idea of slade and arella pairing, dont worry i will review that story also, actually, if you alow me to say something YOU were the reason of why i mafde an account into FF, and the reason of why started reading FF, and that wa nearly a year ago, the reading thing, nthat's , not the account thingy, anyway, not exxagerating when i saw your update in the third page of new teen titans story, (i was on vacations) i nearrly pissed my pants.

Now that the emotion is over, i really liked more this chapter, yeah the fact that he kissed her to convince her, instead of drugging her seemed more fitting to someone so charming as slade, also you give more room to the story to develop, and abut the age diference, well i guess it would be boring a story between to forties, (except your slarella stories), and amelia should have really loved her, i speccilally like dthe phrase "Her body had missed his for a long time, even though she'd suffered more abuse at his hands that she ever had by anyone else's.", loved it, i wonder if slade loves her too.

Two things more,

1.- yeah i know that i scared you with my over excitement but well, you know.

2.- guess what?, my name is amelia!, so the story really kind of fits me, is like reading a part of my life, (wish it were),

Well, bye, continue wriing PLEASE
Boris the Puppet chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
-siigh- I really wish you would finish a story! You write so well but you usually only have one chapter, so I'm left with a cliff hanger! x.x
That's about all the constructive criticism I have for you today, please write more chapters!
~BP
blooregard kazoo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Well, all I can say is that I want to read more. So please update!
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Imma make this short. Make your updates longer, and update soon. It was a good hook, but that's it.