Reviews for My Addiction
guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was good! Please continue! Can't wait to see what happens next!
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really just want to hug you right now, not to be creepy or anything. But, my goodness, this story was beautiful, saddening, epic, and so much more! I was searching for another KaZe fanfic and happened to come across yours. I'll admit that I couldn't be happier right now. I cried, felt ecstatic, and was literally at the edge of my chair while reading this. Don't belive I was able to get a good gulp of air until AFTER I finished and had time to take everything in. Bottom line, this is a great story, totally checking out more of your work because your such a TALENTED writer! Keep up the fantastic work!:)
freak4hitsugaya chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
hi, your story is amazing! i just wanted to ask that why didnt kaname bite zero also? i mean i know zero would freak out and all that but in all other fics kaname doesnt bites him also. Will something happen to zero if a pureblood other than shizuka bit him? im sorry that im asking this, i actually didnt watch the anime. I just read the fics, and your fic was really amazing :)
ishala8 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I kind of teared up there at the end. That was wonderful, thank you.
LuanRina chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Really wonderful story, it's so beautiful and gorgeous~*_*~

I love it~
Ms. Anonna chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That is so BEAUTIFUL. It really was one of my favorite Zero/Kaname stories. can you right more? I think it would be interesting too see how Kaname finally woos him.

Loved it! :D :D :D
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow...this was amazing. The details were great, and the way you wrote them is just enjoyable, and you kept them in character! I was dying happily inside as I was reading of the best works I have read yet!
Siraun chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Excellent plotline. I liked it very much.
Ebony-Knight chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was great, keep up the good work.
xxFraise chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Loved it. Zero's character was perfect, and Kaname's was surprisingly believable. Like how it didn't end in some overly sappy fluff, but a nice, fitting conclusion.

You might want to work on you're grammar a bit though, I caught many grammar mistakes.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*favourites story and alerts author*

This is absolutely beautiful! Exquisitely written and wonderfully described, you have a gift for writing!

I adore a Kaname who is helplessly drawn to Zero and treats him with respect and with gentle care *Yen being the queen of sappy sweetness* and I adore a Zero who is stubborn as hell but can't find it in himself to treat Kaname roughly in the face of that compelling gentleness.

*satisfied sigh* Beautiful! Going to recommend it to Blackened Wing :)
shokubu chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
it was so...CUTE!

though i got a little confuse in the somewhere in the story...

hehe, i love the way you express their feeling and thought, it was just too cute...
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Awh, no kiss ? :P

well i liked it anyways.:)

Oh there's just something bittersweet about Kaname pining for Zero like that.

Ooh, i'll be sure to read your other fic!

You're an amazing writer:)
LovelySerenity chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was amazing. Oh why does Zero gotta be so stubborn? :P
SilverAllure chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love~ it! I do hope that they'll end up with each other soon. I'm going to read your next story right after I finish writing this! You're an amazing author and this is an amazing story! Keep it up!