Reviews for Harry Potter and the Curse of the Purebloods
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
You're supposed to have quotation marks around what people are saying. Like this-
"Mommy, where are we going for lunch?"
pstibbons chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You fool - you shipped Hermione with Ron? Are you dense, or merely stupid?
LorneStar chapter 17 . 5/20/2007
“Forgiven, Ron. I would do the same thing in your position." harry said this about ron's outbursts that harry was behind the attacks. I really think that's out of character, because Harry would never accuse Ron, or any of his 'family' of doing this to any other members. Harry places much more trust and faith in his family than ron places in him.

Anyway. :)
LorneStar chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
I've read through your first fic, and am going through this one like water. :) Yours isn't my favorite writing style, but it's good and paletable. :) I love your story ideas though. You took some cliches, a few origional ideas, and threw in a dash of unique style and you've got yourself a good fic.

you also made a funny remark in an author's note asking for reviews, and so here i am!
Diz chapter 19 . 7/31/2006
this story was the BOMB!
rasul chapter 19 . 7/10/2006
great story but ending wasn't well planned. still great though.
reo chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
Lol, well now that the HBP is out the pert where snape is killed because he's a pureblood isn't cannon, as we all well know in the HBP snape is indeed a half-blood. Good story so far by the way, I really liked the last one.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
hm...
FenixLament chapter 19 . 5/26/2005
ending was a little hastily done, but good job.
jbfritz chapter 19 . 4/26/2005
Great story!
Black Hearing chapter 19 . 3/10/2005
YOU KILLED HARRY POTTER! I cant beleave that X_X... all well, I love your story though!
Princess Trunks chapter 19 . 11/8/2004
geeze! Harry dies! :( Harry my favorite character!
jam11al chapter 19 . 10/16/2004
Terrible ending. Awful. Are you serious. He goes through all that and you kill him. Besides that great story. I enjoyed reading the prequel as well. You are a fine writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Lachwen chapter 18 . 10/14/2004
very wonderful story!
Lochar chapter 19 . 7/22/2004
Not that I didn't like the story, but I fail to see how a Killing Curse from Fudge could do anything, if one from Moldywort didn't do anything.

Harry has to have something going for him, since Lily couldn't have been the only mother to sacrafice herself to try to protect her child.

Anyways, enjoyed both this story and the prequel to it.