Reviews for Benevolent Monsters
Enigma-star chapter 1 . 3/8
Hiya AngelKitty! I hope your okay and well! Just letting you know I haven't gone anywhere :) excitedly waiting for your comeback still!
Miss Eloise chapter 35 . 2/19
Where are yooooooooohhhh! Please don't leave this fic please pleeeease!

Get your perfect writers little butt back here!
Yukie chapter 35 . 1/28
Hey there angel kitty

It's good to know you're okay, was wondering where you were for some time.

I followed the link to your miiverse page and your drawing are really impressive! My favourite of course is your ryu sketch but that me being biased I suppose!

I'm glad you aren't giving up on benevolent monsters it's far too incredible to leave unresolved and I wouldn't let you anyways heehee!

Yukie
bomberman4242 chapter 1 . 1/25
Hope you are okay.
Sven chapter 35 . 1/10
I can't tell you how many times I've reread this story, always makes me feel better. Here's hoping you're alright ma'am, looking forward to reading more.
reading turtle chapter 35 . 1/5
I'm loving the story so far. I've been following it almost since you started. I only log into this site for a week or two out of the year, and I've loved coming back to this story with all the new chapters this time around. Keep up the great work.
Miss Eloise chapter 35 . 12/9/2014
Hello m'deary! I'm hoping your okay... It's been a while and your scaring me now... UPDATE YOUR PROFILE MISSY!
Sven chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
Don't give up yet ma'am. There seems to be more to tell
Aloo-Delilah chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Jesus thank god you updated missy! I was worried! Don't ever do that to me again... It's meanie!
bomberman4242 chapter 35 . 10/12/2014
Is everything alright?
Aloo-Delilah chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Miss AngelKitty? Where are yoooooooo
Guest chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Ryu is a jerkass. Right... Compared to almost every character in this story, including Nina, Ryu is not only a motherfucking saint, but also the only sane man who do rational things.

I'm not joking or what, I really think that.
FruitpunchHyena chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
So this is pretty great
Kinda reminds me of Chrono Crusade a little bit?
Now that I think of it the two main characters are pretty similar 2 breath of fire ones.
back to reading now just thought I'd drop you sum compliments for your amazing writing style plot and character development as of so far
Luna's Meow chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
I haven't looked for BoF fanfiction in a long time. Mostly because you usually need a large amount of stories to find anything good. This is amazing. Please don't stop writing until the end.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/14/2014