Reviews for Benevolent Monsters
Yukie chapter 38 . 3/5
Hey! It’s been a while since I checked in here! Hope you’re okay! Any new benevolent monsters updates on the horizon?
Guest chapter 38 . 12/27/2017
Hey any Christmas updates? It’s been a while since hearing from you and this story
zRISC chapter 38 . 12/14/2017
Had not read this story in a while... Has changed, a lot. The first chapters now are way more polished.

Enjoyed this story very much. Waiting for the next update :)
Yukie chapter 38 . 9/13/2017
Whoop! Love it when you update your profile it's so good to hear from you! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Where you at AngelKitty I miss you and Ryu!
FruitPunchHyena chapter 38 . 7/16/2017
You're still writing this fic I'm pumped! Been a while since I've read this so I'm gunna have a re read. Hopefully an update coming soon maybe? (Wink wink nudge nudge)

Oh and maybe a new and up to date pic of ryu and Nina? (More winks more nudges and cough cough!)
Yukie chapter 38 . 6/12/2017
Hey AngelKitty!

Just checking in hope you're okay!

Been a while since we've heard from you or since you've updated your profile?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Yukie
Guest chapter 38 . 5/15/2017
Holy crap that was one epic read! Please update soon I'm seriously addicted
Guest chapter 38 . 4/26/2017
Hey keep up the great work it's good to see you back. Lookin forward to next chapter
Enigma-star chapter 38 . 3/22/2017
Your back! I'm back! BM is back!

Very pleased to see you writing again AngelKitty! Had to re read quite a few chapters as I had no idea where things were left at when I last read, my bad.

Have you been playing the new Zelda by any chance? Breath of the wild? I was just wondering because there's so many similarities between the game and this fic don't you think? It's so cool! It's what made me think to check up on you again!
Nina.w chapter 38 . 2/19/2017
It's nice to see you back writing again. Sometimes a hiatus does us good. Not sure when I last reviewed but really loving the newest chapters.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/2/2017
Thing I enjoy the most is ninas character development throughout the story. From spineless little princess the total badass but in a realistic way for a female heroin. What I like in this chapter and the last is how she's losing her bravado she's built up all this time, makes the future chapters an interesting wait for sure. Well done
Aloo-Delilah chapter 38 . 1/30/2017
Helloooo miss AngelKitty!
I waiting on purpose to review because I started to fan girl over the fact theat you were almost at 400 reviews for benevolent monsters so I took the liberty to wait and try be the 400th reviewer just to congratulate you! I still think it's insane how popular this story has managed to get even though not many people write for the breath of fire fandom! That should be evidence enough for you to realise that you've created such an exciting and addictive story!

I love how in this chapter Ironsides and Lesley kind of came to an understanding, Lesley stood up for himself and kittah against one of the scariest dudes in the AG, mega proud of him for that! Progress is finally being made yeeeeey!

Side note here- can I just mention the fact that I love that ryu has his crimson cloak back in this chapter, I know it's only minor detail but it kinda brings things full circle for me and symbolises how far Nina and ryu have come together since the last time he had that cloak and his blue hair was at the beginning of the story when he despised Nina, it shows how much they've grown to me personally I think it's such a nice and clever touch you added in there!

Okay can I just say that chasta is bat shit crazy and I'm kinda scared for when she goes up against Nina again! I mean I think I know that Nina would kill her now if the worst came to worst but I just feel so bad for Nina that she potentially has to do that because there's just no redeeming chasta?

Ew I can't believe Ethan jumped on her at the end, that's even a low move for Ethan hahahahahahaha!

Congrats on 400 reviews miss AngelKitty I still adore you and this fic so much and can't wait to read more!
A chapter 38 . 1/28/2017
...And now I have to wait
A chapter 37 . 1/28/2017
the epic re-read took longer than expected but I'm finally at the latest chapters!

I'm kinda sad again now since I can only click next chapter one more before waiting again and it sucks!

Nina said that this journey can give them their souls back and she would be free of the kaiser but ryu wouldn't, does that mean he will always have to live with it? Oh man the guy can never catch a break