Reviews for Benevolent Monsters
Miss Eloise chapter 36 . 7/1
Oh my god are you finally back?!

I'm still here! Just like everyone else waiting for you to please write benevolent monsters again!

I miss this SOOOO MUCH!

I've had to read it from start to finish a few time since your last update like a year ago now... It's actually pretty enlightening how much story detail you pick up doing this like; ryu's age 26 how the hell didn't I even question why I didn't know his age from the first read? I suppose it's actually done me some good re-reading since I apparently didnt retain half the story, seriously what is wrong with me? Even the fact that shyloh has mint green hair- why didn't I pick up on this before!

Anyway I feel like I could win mastermind now with benevolent monsters being my special subject!

HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON!
bomberman4242 chapter 36 . 5/22
Give us a final update on your current plans, please, it is imposing too much but this story is very good. I also am here, hoping your health is normal.
Sven chapter 1 . 5/10
Don't give up ma'am, please.
Yukie chapter 36 . 4/9
Please come back, I miss this story huge amounts
Please return to writing this I miss it so much! If you aren't as excited about writing anymore could you maybe just put out a final chapter detailing how you planned to continue and end the story for some closure please!
Have just finished rereading the whole story and I just wanted to say, I appreciate the story even more! It's amazing to see the development of the characters, especially the relationship between Ryu and Nina, especially in this last chapter when they are closer to each other than ever before.

You've got a wonderful story here, and when you find time hope you can keep on going until their story becomes complete. :)
Luna's Meow chapter 36 . 1/25
Oh? So Tyr, aka Myria, was into Ryu? And is just a jealous woman? Huh. That's different. Or was she into Ladon, and Ryu looks like him?
Guest chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
Oh good lord...You mam, are AWESOME! I really like your story! And I read it from morning till now! I have to say your fanfic is amazing. I cannot wait for the next chap :D
DarkPhazonElite chapter 36 . 10/26/2015
Girl I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this! You're an excellent writer, and dear Hylia I have a crush on Ryu now. XD He's an awesome character, so much character development from being so rage filled towards Nina, to being a big tsundere, to finally admitting his feelings. He's so cute and awkward, especially when talking about "mating." I was cracking up at that part. All of this story had me hooked! I can't wait for more! I also love how far Nina has come! Excellent job with her! I'm so glad my story helped inspire you to write more! Much love!
DarkPhazonElite chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Goooooosh girl this is too freaking good! and dang, Ryu just seems sexy af! Lol. Can't wait to read more! This is so well written!
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
For some strange reason I haven't been getting my alerts for this fic. Now I have to start it all over...
Jen im chapter 36 . 9/15/2015
Omg how did I miss this update!

I actually can't believe I've been waiting for like a year and a half and didn't see this?! Wow huge apologies AngelKitty I usually just check the BOF fanfiction archive and see what's new but somehow I missed the benevolent monsters update from like three months ago geeeez what is wrong with me! Despite my foolishness I actually really enjoyed this chapter I'm so glad you came back after such a long hiatus! Please don't do that again though this story is still the best on the site as a whole and I want it to keep going until the end!
Ftpkorn chapter 36 . 8/13/2015
Thanks so much for this update. I really like this story. Makes me want to put my ideas for a BoF ff of my own on paper. :)
Yukie chapter 36 . 7/31/2015
Angle kitty you're finally back!

I can't believe I missed this update I thought you might not have had time to write anymore since it had been so long. I'm happy you're back though and with a corker of a chapter full of the beginning of an insight into ryus mums life, I kind of get the feeling that Ryu wasn't really close to her or he has just completely erased those feelings from his life in order to build that heart of ice which miss Nina has successfully melted now! I know he still has a lot to tell her though which is exciting.

I really hope you continue to stay inspired for this story and I'm so excited as always for the next chapter!

Yukie
Angelalex242 chapter 36 . 7/27/2015
Well, it is traditional to take your mate to be to meet your parents, but Ryu's got an odd way of doing it.