Reviews for Benevolent Monsters
Luna's Meow chapter 36 . 1/25
Oh? So Tyr, aka Myria, was into Ryu? And is just a jealous woman? Huh. That's different. Or was she into Ladon, and Ryu looks like him?
Guest chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
Oh good lord...You mam, are AWESOME! I really like your story! And I read it from morning till now! I have to say your fanfic is amazing. I cannot wait for the next chap :D
DarkPhazonElite chapter 36 . 10/26/2015
Girl I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this! You're an excellent writer, and dear Hylia I have a crush on Ryu now. XD He's an awesome character, so much character development from being so rage filled towards Nina, to being a big tsundere, to finally admitting his feelings. He's so cute and awkward, especially when talking about "mating." I was cracking up at that part. All of this story had me hooked! I can't wait for more! I also love how far Nina has come! Excellent job with her! I'm so glad my story helped inspire you to write more! Much love!
DarkPhazonElite chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Goooooosh girl this is too freaking good! and dang, Ryu just seems sexy af! Lol. Can't wait to read more! This is so well written!
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
For some strange reason I haven't been getting my alerts for this fic. Now I have to start it all over...
Jen im chapter 36 . 9/15/2015
Omg how did I miss this update!

I actually can't believe I've been waiting for like a year and a half and didn't see this?! Wow huge apologies AngelKitty I usually just check the BOF fanfiction archive and see what's new but somehow I missed the benevolent monsters update from like three months ago geeeez what is wrong with me! Despite my foolishness I actually really enjoyed this chapter I'm so glad you came back after such a long hiatus! Please don't do that again though this story is still the best on the site as a whole and I want it to keep going until the end!
Ftpkorn chapter 36 . 8/13/2015
Thanks so much for this update. I really like this story. Makes me want to put my ideas for a BoF ff of my own on paper. :)
Yukie chapter 36 . 7/31/2015
Angle kitty you're finally back!

I can't believe I missed this update I thought you might not have had time to write anymore since it had been so long. I'm happy you're back though and with a corker of a chapter full of the beginning of an insight into ryus mums life, I kind of get the feeling that Ryu wasn't really close to her or he has just completely erased those feelings from his life in order to build that heart of ice which miss Nina has successfully melted now! I know he still has a lot to tell her though which is exciting.

I really hope you continue to stay inspired for this story and I'm so excited as always for the next chapter!

Yukie
Angelalex242 chapter 36 . 7/27/2015
Well, it is traditional to take your mate to be to meet your parents, but Ryu's got an odd way of doing it.
chishaato chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
waging wonder agree, almost jumped for joy when vahn got "ravaged".
Waging Wonder chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
Ah, just as gory and messed up as ever. Chapter 18, I mean, I believe this is where I left off.

It has been awhile, but I just want to say that I still love this story and I am so so SO glad that Vahn has finally been ripped asunder. Its not looking too good for Chasta either.

So, yes, I'm back Angelkitty and I intend to get caught up with your awesomely messed up story as soon as I can.
chishaato chapter 36 . 6/22/2015
Easily the best breath of fire fanfic i've ever read.
reading turtle chapter 36 . 6/7/2015
Just wanted to say i love this series. Been following you for a long time. keep up the great work.
Nina Windia chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
I needed to go through some of the previous chapters to remind myself of stuff but it was worth it. :) Such a good chapter. It's so adorable to see how close Nina and Ryu are now when you compare it to Ryu trying to kill her in the beginning (good story for the grandkids lol).

And ohhhh crap I forgot about Arson. That was funny. I NO CARE HOW YOU FEEL I ONLY CARE ABOUT HAT. lol.

And heh, Deis is a peeping tom. :P

I always like finding out more stuff about the characters' pasts so the scene with Ryu's parents was a good one. Damn do I feel bad for Ryu though. The kid had such a messed up childhood. It was no wonder he was so consumed with rage earlier in the story.

Anyway I'm glad you and your fic are back! :)
Sven chapter 36 . 4/9/2015
Well, my day became a bit brighter, good to see you back at it