Reviews for Benevolent Monsters
Yukie chapter 36 . 8/21
I just realised you updated your profile! Are you back writing again and will you be putting out a new chapter? :) please say yes!?
Az The Dragon chapter 36 . 8/4
So, I've spent the last week or so reading this marvelous monster of a fic. From first chapter, to this one and going nuts when I had to take a pause to sleep, eat or something else.

I have to say, this is superb. I can see so many references to the games put together to form this story (the berserk Kaiser form from bof3, Nina's black wings from 2 but with a very twisty twist to it, light and dark dragons from 1 and 2 and more).

This hasn't been updated in a while, but I saw your profile and I'm happy to see you're continuing it despite all the troubles (trust me, I perfectly knows how you feel), and I'm willing to way another year for the next chapter if necessary.

I like the fact you used the Myrmidon form as a base for Ryu's dragon form (BoF3 has this form, but it's also the "base" form of BoF4), but I'm wondering if you'll ever incorporate other forms (I never played the 1st and 2nd games, so I'm referring to the 3rd, where you had all these different forms depending on the genes you used) in a way or in another. It would be interesting to see the twist you give it if you would ever do it.

Characterization is amazing, and it's really pleasant to see them all grow up and mature. Nina turned from a spoiled, naive and romantic princess to a girl that could hold her own even if retaining a bit of her old self. Ryu went from an angry, broken boy that couldn't trust and love, to someone that is willing to stand up to the Kaiser (which turns out to be Ladon, yes?) for people he cares about.

The most surprising however was Chasta. Man, did she turn out to be such a hate-filled girl with an insane ability to act! She's so hateful towards Nina that she even killed her own sister to go after her... I suppose that she's gonna play another major role in the future, hm?

I shall be leaving now, then, and wait for the next update whenever it will be!
Miss Eloise chapter 36 . 7/1
Oh my god are you finally back?!

I'm still here! Just like everyone else waiting for you to please write benevolent monsters again!

I miss this SOOOO MUCH!

I've had to read it from start to finish a few time since your last update like a year ago now... It's actually pretty enlightening how much story detail you pick up doing this like; ryu's age 26 how the hell didn't I even question why I didn't know his age from the first read? I suppose it's actually done me some good re-reading since I apparently didnt retain half the story, seriously what is wrong with me? Even the fact that shyloh has mint green hair- why didn't I pick up on this before!

Anyway I feel like I could win mastermind now with benevolent monsters being my special subject!

bomberman4242 chapter 36 . 5/22
Give us a final update on your current plans, please, it is imposing too much but this story is very good. I also am here, hoping your health is normal.
Sven chapter 1 . 5/10
Don't give up ma'am, please.
Yukie chapter 36 . 4/9
Please come back, I miss this story huge amounts
Please return to writing this I miss it so much! If you aren't as excited about writing anymore could you maybe just put out a final chapter detailing how you planned to continue and end the story for some closure please!
Have just finished rereading the whole story and I just wanted to say, I appreciate the story even more! It's amazing to see the development of the characters, especially the relationship between Ryu and Nina, especially in this last chapter when they are closer to each other than ever before.

You've got a wonderful story here, and when you find time hope you can keep on going until their story becomes complete. :)
Luna's Meow chapter 36 . 1/25
Oh? So Tyr, aka Myria, was into Ryu? And is just a jealous woman? Huh. That's different. Or was she into Ladon, and Ryu looks like him?
Guest chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
Oh good lord...You mam, are AWESOME! I really like your story! And I read it from morning till now! I have to say your fanfic is amazing. I cannot wait for the next chap :D
DarkPhazonElite chapter 36 . 10/26/2015
Girl I'm so glad I finally got around to reading this! You're an excellent writer, and dear Hylia I have a crush on Ryu now. XD He's an awesome character, so much character development from being so rage filled towards Nina, to being a big tsundere, to finally admitting his feelings. He's so cute and awkward, especially when talking about "mating." I was cracking up at that part. All of this story had me hooked! I can't wait for more! I also love how far Nina has come! Excellent job with her! I'm so glad my story helped inspire you to write more! Much love!
DarkPhazonElite chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Goooooosh girl this is too freaking good! and dang, Ryu just seems sexy af! Lol. Can't wait to read more! This is so well written!
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
For some strange reason I haven't been getting my alerts for this fic. Now I have to start it all over...
Jen im chapter 36 . 9/15/2015
Omg how did I miss this update!

I actually can't believe I've been waiting for like a year and a half and didn't see this?! Wow huge apologies AngelKitty I usually just check the BOF fanfiction archive and see what's new but somehow I missed the benevolent monsters update from like three months ago geeeez what is wrong with me! Despite my foolishness I actually really enjoyed this chapter I'm so glad you came back after such a long hiatus! Please don't do that again though this story is still the best on the site as a whole and I want it to keep going until the end!
Ftpkorn chapter 36 . 8/13/2015
Thanks so much for this update. I really like this story. Makes me want to put my ideas for a BoF ff of my own on paper. :)