Reviews for Benevolent Monsters
FruitPunchHyena chapter 38 . 7/16
You're still writing this fic I'm pumped! Been a while since I've read this so I'm gunna have a re read. Hopefully an update coming soon maybe? (Wink wink nudge nudge)

Oh and maybe a new and up to date pic of ryu and Nina? (More winks more nudges and cough cough!)
Yukie chapter 38 . 6/12
Hey AngelKitty!

Just checking in hope you're okay!

Been a while since we've heard from you or since you've updated your profile?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Yukie
Holy crap that was one epic read! Please update soon I'm seriously addicted
Hey keep up the great work it's good to see you back. Lookin forward to next chapter
Enigma-star chapter 38 . 3/22
Your back! I'm back! BM is back!

Very pleased to see you writing again AngelKitty! Had to re read quite a few chapters as I had no idea where things were left at when I last read, my bad.

Have you been playing the new Zelda by any chance? Breath of the wild? I was just wondering because there's so many similarities between the game and this fic don't you think? It's so cool! It's what made me think to check up on you again!
Nina.w chapter 38 . 2/19
It's nice to see you back writing again. Sometimes a hiatus does us good. Not sure when I last reviewed but really loving the newest chapters.
Thing I enjoy the most is ninas character development throughout the story. From spineless little princess the total badass but in a realistic way for a female heroin. What I like in this chapter and the last is how she's losing her bravado she's built up all this time, makes the future chapters an interesting wait for sure. Well done
Aloo-Delilah chapter 38 . 1/30
Helloooo miss AngelKitty!
I waiting on purpose to review because I started to fan girl over the fact theat you were almost at 400 reviews for benevolent monsters so I took the liberty to wait and try be the 400th reviewer just to congratulate you! I still think it's insane how popular this story has managed to get even though not many people write for the breath of fire fandom! That should be evidence enough for you to realise that you've created such an exciting and addictive story!

I love how in this chapter Ironsides and Lesley kind of came to an understanding, Lesley stood up for himself and kittah against one of the scariest dudes in the AG, mega proud of him for that! Progress is finally being made yeeeeey!

Side note here- can I just mention the fact that I love that ryu has his crimson cloak back in this chapter, I know it's only minor detail but it kinda brings things full circle for me and symbolises how far Nina and ryu have come together since the last time he had that cloak and his blue hair was at the beginning of the story when he despised Nina, it shows how much they've grown to me personally I think it's such a nice and clever touch you added in there!

Okay can I just say that chasta is bat shit crazy and I'm kinda scared for when she goes up against Nina again! I mean I think I know that Nina would kill her now if the worst came to worst but I just feel so bad for Nina that she potentially has to do that because there's just no redeeming chasta?

Ew I can't believe Ethan jumped on her at the end, that's even a low move for Ethan hahahahahahaha!

Congrats on 400 reviews miss AngelKitty I still adore you and this fic so much and can't wait to read more!
A chapter 38 . 1/28
...And now I have to wait
A chapter 37 . 1/28
the epic re-read took longer than expected but I'm finally at the latest chapters!

I'm kinda sad again now since I can only click next chapter one more before waiting again and it sucks!

Nina said that this journey can give them their souls back and she would be free of the kaiser but ryu wouldn't, does that mean he will always have to live with it? Oh man the guy can never catch a break
Yukie chapter 38 . 1/28
Wow that's so cool that you've shown how you built your characters!

It's making itch to read it again from the beginning now that you've said the majority of accents, actually I'm really excited to read it again now!

I like how you took your inspiration from so many different sources and TV shows etc really makes me wish for a huge epic benevolent monsters tv show, holy crap that would be the absolute dream!

Oh my god if that ever happens - I say happens cause I totally agree with the idea that was mentioned about you publishing then it should be picked up for a tv show wooooop! who would you have to play the characters or do you think they are all too unique and you would just wanna go to the countries they're from such as Looking for the perfect Vahn in England like on the street so just an unknown person to play the characters - that would be so awesome!

I really can't see things ending well for chasta she seems to have been slowly losing her mind and I think she finally cracked in this chapter!

Yukie
Naraku-sol chapter 38 . 1/28
Ha interesting bit of info at the start there, its mad I can see now how Vahn is inspired from escaflownes Allen, he's the double image there ha

Great chapter, it's gud to see ya back in action buddy
Ellie chapter 38 . 1/27
Hey once again :) that's totally fine! you don't need to go out of your way to respond in the reviews I honestly don't mind waiting until you update with your next chapter. Haha it's nice to here that I've not been too full on, it's even more amazing that you respond to your readers! Sorry I wish I had an account so that would make things easier, I literally have to manually check everything a million times a day when I'm this invested in writing! You're welcome :) I can't believe you don't think your writing is not on par with your drawing, I'm actually guilty of not seeing too much of your art but from what I've seen on your deviant art link and your cover art I can see how talented you are at it and it's obvious how much you enjoy it! But honestly you're writing is just as brilliant and if you can't see that after writing almost 300,000 words on this fic then maybe us readers aren't telling you often enough! :) it's so obvious how much you enjoy writing this and how much you put into it, especially during fighting and/or torture-esk scenes (e.g any vahn scene, he's been the best kind of villain!)

Wow all I came here to do was to reply and say "yep got your response that's no problem I look forward to hearing from you in the next chapter" and then the rambling happens once again haha I swear you're fine with it now but it might get tireless in the future when all you want is a simple "great chapter AngelKitty" :D lols
Angelkitty1 chapter 6 . 1/27
Whoops I meant to say Miss Eloise AND Ellie! Forgive me and you're both so welcome YOU are the ones who are bossalicious!
Angelkitty1 chapter 38 . 1/27
Hi Ellie! I kinda wanted to respond back on here b/c maybe you'll see it faster? I'm not sure, but I will be answering most of your questions if not all in the next chapter with story :) You are in no way annoying me, it makes me so giddy knowing people get that excited about something I've created. I'm in serious awe that someone COULD get so excited! It's such an honor for you to want to know so much, thank you and believe me, when I see a book long review I get very excited myself b/c that means I've done something (right or wrong) to prompt a large response!