Reviews for The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth
heather381 chapter 15 . 2/21
i really enjoy this fanfic... id love to reed more

if you dont wish to upload anymore ch ill understand but if you do please email
think you, heather
Nyght elf chapter 15 . 10/13/2017
I absolutely love this fic! Please don't abandon it! Please! If you have no inspiration maybe I could help brainstorming? Or with advice! I adore it really and read it probably five times! Please hear the plea of an avid fan! Return to it!
Thanks in advance! I know you must be busy And have. Alive but you would make many people happy!
Thanks again
Good luck and take care!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2017
Story is good so far, but wish you would finish it
dizzydani666 chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
wonderful
dizzydani666 chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
this is so Krazy!
Darknessdawns chapter 15 . 5/11/2017
I do hope you continue writing this. The story is quite interesting and humorous. Not to mention our favorite Dai finally decided on courting Kagome. Never before have I realized what a curse true honestly could be. Using it against the InuTachi was a brilliant idea and I do hope to one day see you finish this fic.
aprilbabyy26 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Haha, I absolutely loved this chapter(: I'm surprised that Sesshomaru didn't start growling and have his beast trying to tear Hojo into shreds for trying to "take" something that he's already laid claim to-even if it was only in his mind. Though he's been an asshole for rejecting her then now trying to say she's his. But I have it admit I can't wait til he proves he's worth it and makes it up to her.
kawaiiakita chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
Please update soon... i really love this story. really interesting.
YunaNara chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
cant wait for the rest of the chapters I really loved it. please continue
YunaNara chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
loved it
korkyjohnny0327 chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
I know your life probably calls for you attention but so does this story. Can't wait for the next chapter and a job well done so far.
jarjayes chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
this was one freaky chapter...funny, but freaky
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
I really would like to see how this story concludes,although, i am finding that the way you ha e portrayed kagome is rather...young, immature, and sometimes I don't like her character. But then, I feel like it is necessary for her to act that way because she is growing with the story. Besides that little tidbit, I really do enjoy the tale you've woven, and I hope you can find the inspiration to do more one day :)
Audrianne chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Great story! (:
Faye Valentine chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Damn, you're good with words! You should write a lemon!