Reviews for The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth
ajmaru chapter 15 . 5/9
I loved this story when I first read it a few years ago and I still love it now. I hope that you do continue to write and update. I hope you are well and healthy.
niki09 chapter 15 . 2/19
It is such a good story! A have read it in two days and are very sorry that it was left unfinished. Really hope that maybe some day you will complete it! Best regards
YukinaBlueRose chapter 15 . 3/17/2019
I LOVE this story, so I hope you come back and work on it again! Please! O:D
YukinaBlueRose chapter 8 . 3/15/2019
Oooh, I ADORE Akio! OXD
He's going to be VERY helpful! OXD
Rampant Id chapter 15 . 3/3/2019
Hey, you updated! Great job. I read this several years ago and loved it. You’re doing a good job with the plot, and Sesshoumaru is getting more awesome with each chapter. I was actually wondering whether a compromise would be reached with the two groups actually going to the theatre together (or simply go by themselves). I can just imagine the antics that the Inu-gang would be up to (Inuyasha obsessed with popcorn?).

Not to mention a dark theatre and our favourite youkai out to prove his newfound devotion to kagome. Bet you he’d pick up tips from other couples around... lol. Keep up the great work. I’ll check back from time to time to see how it’s going.

- Rampant Id
Lauramichca chapter 15 . 9/22/2018
I can see where the story may cause you to struggle with it, but at the same time you've done a good job of moving it along and it is a good read so far.
And I really did like how you had Miroku help Kagome realise that she needed to choose herself.
Though I think Kagome is going to face a lot of repercussions from this last chapter, mainly with school and her Mom. I am surprised though that you didn't have the kids come to, and hang out at the shrine with her mom (probably baking or doing art or something lol). Maybe they will yet, lol I'll have to wait for the next chapters to find out I guess.

Oh and a different story with Akio sounds great! You're right that he's too good of a character to waste, but it would feel wrong for her to jump partners again with the way this story has been built up to the last few chapters (and Sess/Kag is an ultimate pairing for me lol, so I'd enjoy seeing that finish playing out here lol).

Thanks for sharing!
heather381 chapter 15 . 2/21/2018
i really enjoy this fanfic... id love to reed more

if you dont wish to upload anymore ch ill understand but if you do please email
think you, heather
Nyght elf chapter 15 . 10/13/2017
I absolutely love this fic! Please don't abandon it! Please! If you have no inspiration maybe I could help brainstorming? Or with advice! I adore it really and read it probably five times! Please hear the plea of an avid fan! Return to it!
Thanks in advance! I know you must be busy And have. Alive but you would make many people happy!
Thanks again
Good luck and take care!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2017
Story is good so far, but wish you would finish it
dizzydani777 chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
wonderful
dizzydani777 chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
this is so Krazy!
Darknessdawns chapter 15 . 5/11/2017
I do hope you continue writing this. The story is quite interesting and humorous. Not to mention our favorite Dai finally decided on courting Kagome. Never before have I realized what a curse true honestly could be. Using it against the InuTachi was a brilliant idea and I do hope to one day see you finish this fic.
aprilbabyy26 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Haha, I absolutely loved this chapter(: I'm surprised that Sesshomaru didn't start growling and have his beast trying to tear Hojo into shreds for trying to "take" something that he's already laid claim to-even if it was only in his mind. Though he's been an asshole for rejecting her then now trying to say she's his. But I have it admit I can't wait til he proves he's worth it and makes it up to her.
kawaiiakita chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
Please update soon... i really love this story. really interesting.
YunaNara chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
cant wait for the rest of the chapters I really loved it. please continue