Reviews for The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 15 . 1/31
Please write more!
dragonlily22 chapter 15 . 1/18
Please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
wow is the only word i can only say right now i can't describe how much i like yr story i wanna read the end of it plz
JuliaYumemiStern chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I seriously love this Story ! BUT xD like i read in your personal Parts that You will Maybe Write a akio Story ! YOU DEFINITLY MUST WRITE ONE !O_O i Swear i love him eh has such a cute but still so Handsome character xD he is hawt ô.o *drool* you are a Genius ! Later i realized That Most of my Favoriten fanfictions Are written by you !** i love you !️ Keep going !**3. \(*O*)/
velvetSunset chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
It was a very good!Thank you!:DPlease please continue!XDD
inu-sessfanforeverlife chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
Holy cheese with a cherry on top! You have to update asap this story is so damn amazing it has all the things a good story should have! An amazing plot lots of funny scenes lots of emo stuff love heartbreak and of course SESSHOMARU! At first the characters emotions progressed a little slow but it got so much better near the end and I really hope you find your insperation again because I really want to know what happens next! Maybe u could read another fanfic to get new ideas bubbling or just rewatch inuyasha I don't know but I really hope you update, its been a while since I have read a awesome fanfic like this and I am sure many agree with me that this story is just to awesome to abandon! So please please update!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
OMG! Don't stop now!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
OOOOOOO...Kagome is thinking something...
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
YOU IDIOT KAGOME! HE CLEARLY LOVES YOU!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
OH NO! Inuyasha ruined their moment!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
OOOOOOOOOO... Sesshoumaru better hope no one heard him!
MoniqueMiku chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes! PLEASE UPDATE! (I always post my reviews on the last chapy) I love this story SO MUCH!
pmm chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
love to read more.
samutuke chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
This is by far my favourite fic EVERR!
samutuke chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I'm loving the story so far! I also like how long the chapters are! It's a great read!