Reviews for The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth
kawaiiakita chapter 15 . 4/19
Please update soon... i really love this story. really interesting.
YunaNara chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
cant wait for the rest of the chapters I really loved it. please continue
YunaNara chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
loved it
korkyjohnny0327 chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
I know your life probably calls for you attention but so does this story. Can't wait for the next chapter and a job well done so far.
jarjayes chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
this was one freaky chapter...funny, but freaky
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
I really would like to see how this story concludes,although, i am finding that the way you ha e portrayed kagome is rather...young, immature, and sometimes I don't like her character. But then, I feel like it is necessary for her to act that way because she is growing with the story. Besides that little tidbit, I really do enjoy the tale you've woven, and I hope you can find the inspiration to do more one day :)
Audrianne chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Great story! (:
Faye Valentine chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Damn, you're good with words! You should write a lemon!
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
Please write more!
dragonlily22 chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
wow is the only word i can only say right now i can't describe how much i like yr story i wanna read the end of it plz
JuliaYumemiStern chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I seriously love this Story ! BUT xD like i read in your personal Parts that You will Maybe Write a akio Story ! YOU DEFINITLY MUST WRITE ONE !O_O i Swear i love him eh has such a cute but still so Handsome character xD he is hawt ô.o *drool* you are a Genius ! Later i realized That Most of my Favoriten fanfictions Are written by you !** i love you !️ Keep going !**3. \(*O*)/
velvetSunset chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
It was a very good!Thank you!:DPlease please continue!XDD
inu-sessfanforeverlife chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
Holy cheese with a cherry on top! You have to update asap this story is so damn amazing it has all the things a good story should have! An amazing plot lots of funny scenes lots of emo stuff love heartbreak and of course SESSHOMARU! At first the characters emotions progressed a little slow but it got so much better near the end and I really hope you find your insperation again because I really want to know what happens next! Maybe u could read another fanfic to get new ideas bubbling or just rewatch inuyasha I don't know but I really hope you update, its been a while since I have read a awesome fanfic like this and I am sure many agree with me that this story is just to awesome to abandon! So please please update!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 15 . 4/21/2014