Reviews for The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth
ZakiyaUna chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Poor kagome Inuyasha is such a jerk! I cant believe him. Sesshy is being a jerk as well. I'd say she is WAY better off with Akio! Tigers are better then dogs anyways.
Vivid Imaginest chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Well, there was no cliffy, I'll give you that. IT will take forever for you to update though, so NEH
kouga's older woman chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Can't wait for Sesshy to get jealous over Hojo!
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
sweet, keep it up
AMUTOLOVER09 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
aside from the 'aiko pities you part' everything else inuyasha said had some viable truth in it and i feel kagome needed to here it, but hey just my opinion it'll all work out in the end though. update soon!
llebreknit chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
I still like the idea of her and Akio since Sessy is being an arrogant dummy...I'm totally in love with this story though!
wickedlfairy17 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Lol So I am totally on Team Akio but for fairness sake maybe you should write two endings so that everyone gets what they want!
MoonPrincess1989 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
i loved this chapter so much! I can't wait for the next update!
Lady Kami of Dreams chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Dammit, I need another update all ready! Gah. Like seriously you are killin me here!

Oh I wonder how the well is going to react when they all jump in ( if that's what they are going to do) I can't wait. And poor poor Kagome. I feel sorry for her. Sesshomaru needs a good hard shake to wake him up! Silly blind egotistical male!

Anyway this story is awesome, loved the chapter and please update quickly :)
Devils Angel 24-7 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Yay, Kagome wont feel hurt anymore! What a relief! hehe :D

Awesome chapter! (Though Kagome sure does have quite the mood swings... mad and sad, then happy and glad... sheesh!) Update soon!:D
Esha Napoleon chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Great chapter ;)
ZakiyaUna chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
Omg a cliffy i was so into it and then there were no more words... Depressed... He's jealous and i really wanna know what Akio is thinking. Both lords want her! This is something i must know how it ends. Please update as soon as you can. I do know you have a life but i greatly enjoy your amazing writing talents!
ZakiyaUna chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
Sesshomaru is such an ass. Now akio is so much nicer and he's a tiger! Meow lol maybe kagome should start going after cats not dogs
ZakiyaUna chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
InuYasha always ruins the nice moments... Even though he has a point w sesshomaru hurting her, i hope not. I wonder if kagome is going to the party as am escort to aiko
ZakiyaUna chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Looks like someone is jealous and doesn't wanna admit it lol.

Great chapter. And great story :)
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »