Reviews for Bound
Ern.the1churin chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Cosmic Moon Baby, let me just say, I've been around the block for fanfictions, and you are one of the best writers i have seen on this site. Thank you for your eloquence and insight to a story line. And the lemons weren't bad either ;D. Just saying, in all seriousness, please keep writing for the sake of keeping well written stories among us.

Erin
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm just glad to have found your fic now that my ZeKi heart is so hurt after chap 89. But I hope it was just Hino trolling everybody, that Kaname really did not complete the act seeing how Yuuki was crying and she remains pure 'til she is decided and give her heart and body for the one she TRULLY loves.
Gonna read the rest of your fics! I NEED some ZeKi goodness!
Unique Skye chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Sigh! Now if only that had REALLY happened in the manga!

Still waiting for some Zeki manga like this! -_- All I keep finding are the male pairs sadly, and I'm not interested in that.

But this! You've made my Zeki fangirl dream come true-if only in my head. :)
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love Zero when he's all adorable and insecure. Kudos to you!
trishna8waheng chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
hot! hot. hot with a ton of angst! love for each other with an ambiguous future! how heartbreaking n thrilling at the same time. n girl u write some really really hot stuff! read ur "longing" too. hotttt! love u n thanks so much!
ari chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh this was written soo well, the lead up was nice and there weren't any jarring character breaks, plus the lemon was tastefully written.

and i simply died of happy laughter at the PSA. haha, you definitely win. c:

-ari
Ekko Rayne chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I absolutely loved this oneshot. When I remembered this very scene from the anime I kept thinking they're gonna do it but to my disappointment they didn't. *tear* But you...you so fulfilled the scene that should have occurred. You're an amazing righter.
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
cute
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Love it
devilstwin6969 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
that was hottt xD

great one shot ]
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Omg, this actually made me cry x( i love this story and this couple! I love Kaname but I think Yuuki shoule be with Zero! 3333333 :p
vampiress0012 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Another good one, im a freak for loving lemons...
josie chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
cosmic, you are AMAZING when it comes to zeki! do not stop writing! i literaly live for your fanfics!
DofD chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is by far my favorite Zeki story. Very possible the best fan fiction I've read period.
Kymerasalla chapter 1 . 4/24/2010