Reviews for Lifeblood
Cushy96 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Not bad but as a kind note, just keep your paragraphs to the side of the page, sometimes having them in the centre makes it hard to read but, it's interesting nonetheless, keep it up!
SpartanDog1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Update?
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very well written please keep up the good work -
blaze frost chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is a very awsome story. Are you going to turn Alexis into a vampire sometime later in the story?.
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Vampire romance are always interesting in my opinion. From werewolves to vampires I would like to see more of this and Alexis being turned into one.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
If it was inspired by Vampire Knight, then he just has to drink from who changed him.
Lightning and Wind 125 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I got a question to ask vampires!I mean they are cool and all but know what I gots an at the end of the story you have jaden turn back into a human by killing you like chazz then im sorry but he always acts like a jackass.
Brawling-Duelist chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Are you planning on continuing? I found your story and I really wish it was more than one chapter.
River Eternity chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I like this! ;D

I'm a big fan of Vampire Knight too, so this was like heaven for me,

Btw, it might not be a bad Idea for you to create a collection of oneshots like this, based around events in the VK storyline.
connor chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
wow this was rather interesting please continue
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Its interesting. keep it up.
Tenjoin Asuka chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Good story please update

Jaden and Alexis

Judai and Asuka.

Forever
Awsome chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It was awsome I mean for lex to give up her own blood for her crush. Now all we need to know iilf jaden feels the same way bout her. Please finish it
Sade-Of-Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Nice

Update Please :-)
DarkLover95 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I canĂ½ wait to see the next chapter... hope to see you up-date soon

I can hardly wait!