Reviews for Twinkle, Twinkle
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
"I think not" - Wow, spine-tingling! I wish for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Very good.
Featherstone chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Awesome!
Telanu chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You had me at "I think not." This is so incredibly messed up, and so them. Yowza.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Yes, everything MUST be dull other than the Good Doc. *applauds*
Ali Flagg chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very well done. I enjoyed reading this. You captured their characters perfectly. I would only suggest looking through again for some spelling a few technical details, like 'your' instead of 'you're'.

Besides that, good job. :)
83annak chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
WOW, ich liebe diese Story, so intensiev und genau im O-Ton der Bücher, man kann das Prickeln zwischen beiden spüren, als wäre es vor einem direkt in der Luft. Wunderbar! Ich liebte immer schon dieses Pairing, auch wenn es mir oft genug reichlich verrückt erschien, das zu tun. Aber ins Geheim habe ich mir auch immer gewünscht, die beiden würden zusammenkommen...(auch im Film), soweit ich mich an die Bücher erinnern kann, hat das Harris da ja klarer ausformuliert.

Alles vielen herzlichen Dank für diese wunderbare Story!

Anna
PrincessLillibet chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I thought it was a very good story, and a great characterisation of them both, up until the part where he says he loves her. It doesnt seem his style, too blunt, and too soon. but aside from that the ending was good.
colourcolour chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is brilliant. 'A man of whimsy, a plastic bag on an electric wind' i love that line :)
S.G11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Keep up the good work! Her boyfriend most likely is a dull-ass motherfucker! You cant get any better than Hannibal the Cannibal! 3

S.G11
duffie83 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
"She didn’t answer, bewildered by the shifts in his mood. A man of whimsy, a plastic bag on an electric wind."

~ A small tribute to American Beauty? This was heavenly, pun intended.
Demeter1973 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Nice fic - love the similes and pace of the dialog. Not sure I like Dr. Lecter professing his love so soon, and not face to face, but I'm looking forward to seeing the story unfold. Eagerly.
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Captivating first chapter! Both Clarice and Lecter were so authentic! Bravo :D! And what a setting - Clarice is engaged, ready to settle into a peaceful, albeit mundane life, away from the FBI, and here comes Hannibal, confessing his love and desire to save her from her "fate". Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! Post the next Chapter soon, please :D! Thank you!
TresOrleans chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I adore all things Lecter and feel that you have him to a “T”. I found that from the passage “Clarice was a dictionary with all the pages ripped out” I had been holding my breath. Incredibly intense. Should you choose not to continue this story I certainly hope you will write us another. Thank you very much.
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Fantastic. Like your Clarice, you are not a woman of cliches. You have got some great phrases in there, original ways of expressing emotion.

"The world may be a cesspool of illiteracy, rudeness, and ugliness, but you, my dear were a star, a diamond in the sky, untarnishable and full of purpose."

Ah, love it! Hannibal is great. Fab stuff. Only wish there was more.

Keep up the good writing,

Silver.