Reviews for The REAL Super Luigi Galaxy
gcristian115 chapter 8 . 2/18
When you're going to update this story again? i like it but you need to finish it man :(.
Y DO U CARE chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
may the shrooms bless you Kenta
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
woah, i love this story, why did you stop? I like this one a LOT!
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
what the kenta i agree on luigi darn it cant spell his name even after i read this. also your new nickname from me is chocaholic. i compared you to marader era lupin fron harry potter. dude please continue this story and your tp fic. but dude you got even me scared of the guy with that stunt. only have him enter that 'electrorage' state for emergancies. even i felt his rage and it isnt even real no joke.
TheScorpion0081 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Great chapter. Though teleporting is school, I would like to see Luigi keep using the launch stars. Oh, well.

On to the next...

TheScorpion0081 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
See, Luigi? You are a Hero!
Of another world, maybe, but a Hero none the less!

I like the interactions between Luigi and Luma. Such contrast, yet so well played. Question, 'Segale'? Where did that name come from? I could have sworn that his last name was 'Mario'.

Oh, well. Who cares. Great intro to Honeyhive!

TheScorpion0081 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Future sight AND Lightning!? I hope BJ has his men insulated!
Then again, this could have all have been avoided if he stop stealing himself a new mommy! XD

Awesome chapter. I personally think that the parenthesis is unnecessary, but I see your logic behind it. Well written and great characterization. Plus, it is funny.

TheScorpion0081 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Yep, definitely a chain letter. XD

This is an awesome introduction to the adventure. I love Luigi's character.

TheScorpion0081 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Letter with a star on it, huh? Must be a chain letter. :-)

This is going to be good!

Idkidc chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Please update?
Prats 'R' Us chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
it's been so long please update this! I love it! in fact update all your Luigi fics because I love them all, you're an awesome writer!
BlackRoseFire chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Awesome story. I really loved the way that Luigi has a Dark side, that has to be a plot device for later in the story. I really can't wait until the next chapter.
ShadowRiderOmega chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Pal, I gotta say, this is my favorite Mario fic ever! It's fantastically accurate, and it even has throwbacks to the cartoon, and, more importantly, Superstar Saga, which is my favorite Mario RPG. Very nicely written, too. I hope you continue to update this!
ChrisMSMB chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Nice touch to defeating Mega-legs there.

If this were a another version to Mario Galaxy, I would totally play this game over and over again. :P
StacheKing chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Wow. . . That was powerful to say the least. I would be trembling in fear if I was in Bowser Jr.'s shoes. You made it sound like Luigi had enough of being second fiddle. NICE! Keep up the good work.