Reviews for You Still Have All Of Me
Gondelaurier chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I really enjoyed this. Maybe because, like Rose, I do like Ten but will always, always miss Nine and the unique relationship they shared. Nice story :)
French Shark chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Love it:)
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Beautiful story! :D

Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Beautiful fic. I really love it :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
It's an enchanting idea :)

If it was his hard and fast rule that he could never say it, it does explain why he left it for the Human Doctor to say in "Journey's End". (Assuming one assumes that's what he said, of course.)
SawManiac211 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aww, this story is so SAD!

Absolutely brilliant though...keep it up!
northern.grunge chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
GAH! I love/hate this :( almost everyone on here sees ten as just a little colder than nine and it really upsets me... but I think this story is just too sweet, and sad, and wonderful! But... but... ten is still Rose's Doctor, even if he has a different face! Oh well... I do love your writing though, I think it's beautiful (though painful :P)

3 3 NA
Nyah86 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009

I'm really sorry for my very late reply.

I absolutely adored this little story. I liked how you first showed Rose's POV and then at the end you switch to the Doctor's POV. The twist was just brilliant and very effective!Bittersweet and beautiful. :D

Thank you so much for dedicating this little masterpiece to me! You're really to kind! :D
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
loved it was so great can see how you were listening to the song you were played it while i read it again made me cry for them

TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I love this story! It's sad but in a good way, if that makes any sense at all. Its also very well- written. I also find that Evanescence to be good for inspiration, and think that some of their songs matches up with Doctor Who. I'm definitely favoriting this.
LiveToFall-DieToFly chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was awesome!

it's a shame it can't really be continued "/

i loved the ending as well, it was completely unexpected.

Just an all around good read :-)
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You might want to make it "his gaze" instead of "he's gaze".
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
It IS such a heartbreaking thought, yet equally beautiful. I've got to tell you...I love love love how you wrote nearly the entire thing from Rose's persepctive only to switch it to the Doctor's at the last moment. Because you give us an opportunity to see inside her head, understand how she feels and why, all her uncertainty, her hope, love, all of it...and in the end, only we get to hear the words she's longing to. It's comforting on one level because at least WE know, and it's true, even is she can never know. But it's just, as we've established, heartbreaking through and through. And very possibly what may have been true in the show. In the sense that he knew he loved her in his own mind, even if he could never tell her. The way you wrote the way she felt through so sad. I hated that. Because, in the end, he still IS her Doctor, but he's just different. And I've been trying to reconcile with that, but I could never get it down in words the right way, but you just did that for me, so thanks. Really great...I could read so much more of stuff like this from you. Oh and the line I really loved, really made me laugh was when you were describing Ten from her point of view from the first, "and maybe a little crazy." Something like that. Really great. I loved this.