Reviews for Dare You to Move
I never write any reviews but this story is so fuckign worth it. Amazing writing style, creative plot to no end, and you were able to put so much personality to your characters. Never expected the plot twists and that's what had me so hooked. Extraordinary piece of writing.
gofish44 chapter 67 . 3/27/2014
Sweet. :) Something still missing from the show although we see glimpses of it in seasons 9 and 10.
gofish44 chapter 66 . 3/27/2014
Thatcher apologised...I'm still reeling. Great job, as ever.
gofish44 chapter 58 . 3/27/2014
I don't know about this. I've always had such ambivalent feelings towards Thatcher. I mean, I understand and sympathise with the fact that Ellis "broke" him, that he was betrayed by his spouse, that she may have even made it impossible for him to see his daughter. But he's so weak! And he never steps up, never apologises for the fact that he left his child alone to a cold and, frankly, depressing childhood. It's just he never steps up and for that I find it really hard to tolerate him, let alone forgive him. Ugh. Anyway, you've led me this far, let's see what comes next.
gofish44 chapter 56 . 3/27/2014
Scary! Seriously that first bit was bit traumatic. But I'm glad we're heading towards some kind of resolution.
gofish44 chapter 54 . 3/27/2014
I loved Mr. Levangie. His interaction with Meredith was just so touching. Just like I loved the episode with Isaac. Although in typical Shonda fashion he came and disappeared never to be heard from again. Ugh. 'nuff said. Thanks for bringing him back.
gofish44 chapter 53 . 3/27/2014
Great story. Thanks.
gofish44 chapter 50 . 3/26/2014
Wow! My brain is stuck on a loop de loop...;)
gofish44 chapter 47 . 3/26/2014
Wow! That was a crazy kick in the head...but in a good way. Now that you've laid it all out I can see where you've been heading with this. Looking forward to reading the rest of this adventure. Thanks for sharing your writing.
gofish44 chapter 39 . 3/26/2014
Sigh. Wouldn't it be lovely if we actually got to see these conversations on the show? I mean, in Shondaland conversational grenades are the norm as is the extended fallout but you rarely get to see the clean up or the recovery. Thanks for writing.
gofish44 chapter 33 . 3/26/2014
Whew! *fans self*
gofish44 chapter 31 . 3/26/2014
Hot and transcendent! :)
leemikki chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
EnglishChocolate chapter 76 . 1/10/2012
I'm sad, i've reached the end :( but i am very happy i have read this as i've really enjoyed the read. You really do write lovely. Hopefully GA will be back from its break soon so i'll can get my fix. Seriously though, there just isn't enough M rated MerDer fics out there. I've read nearly all that is on FF.N...anyway as i said i enjoyed this read very much as it has kept me company in the G.A christmas break. Thank you for writing it, 76 chapters long, thats a looooot of writing n typing.
EnglishChocolate chapter 75 . 1/10/2012
OH THANK GOD, she got her guzzle. YAY for her, it would have been so frustrating for her to get so close only to have him push her off again.