Reviews for Cosmo
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahah aha
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Cute story. Good job!
FangirlBitch chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Brilliant story! It totally deserves a sequel, and for that reason, I'm subscribing just in case.
mollywolly chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
*Laughs* This was great!

I like the idea of a Wizards Cosmo rather than the Daily Prophet, fits well! The interview was great along with the section with Ron. Made me laugh the whole time.

Section with Teddy and Harry was very realistic considering Harry is only eighteen. I'm guessing most teenagers would give babies ice cream :)

George and the gang also was perfect! Never can forget George and his teasing and pranks!

Last line pretty much made the story.

All in all, definitely going into my favourite pile!

Brilliant job Ameo!

No mistakes I can find, like always. )
MissLisaBennett chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Haha, this is really good! Well done.

MisLis
Liesie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I must say that I like wizard Cosmo a lot more than the Daily Prophet, probably because the former emphasized sexy Harry more than incompetent Harry. The magical paparazzi must be frustrated at their inability to crowd around his house hoping to snap a picture of him due to the threat of exposure.
ItalHunni28 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
BLOODY AWESOME! So funny and sweet. Excellent combo right there. A definite fav!
Jewel Tanka chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
very cute! I loved it!
melissita chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
"he’s smart, he’s strong, he has impeccable taste, and he has a body women want to tackle and have their dirty way with all week long."

I can't breathe from all the laughing. This is so good.

I loved the concluding sentence. LOL :)
good-couples chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I LOVED it! you write really great. Thanks 4 making me smile XD
Historybuff1536 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OH, lol! That was cute!

-Misty
jayley chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
that was really funny! i mean, cosmo really is kinda a dirty magazine, and i could definitely see something like that...harry giving teddy icecream was cute too, in my opinion very realistic with 18 year old boys and babies. kudos on the funny idea/story
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is absolutley hilarious. My freinds and i were acstualy joking about a wizarding COSMO the other day. This story is awesome. Nice job :)