Reviews for Lucy Goosey
narutoprincess chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Aw that was...adorable (HA I didn't say cute)
narutoprincess chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Ah yes, the dreaded ten minute wait for chicken nuggets :P Really liked this chapter. The part about no one ever making anything for Stella broke my heart again. Hate to repeat myself, but I can't get over how cute this is.
narutoprincess chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Aw. I think Mac and Stella should have a baby :P Anyway, this is so cute...I think I've said that before. Stella is truly an awesome aunt. On to chapter 4.
narutoprincess chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Hehehehehe That chapter was so cute :D I can really see how she's the perfect combination of Danny and Lindsay now. I can't wait to read the rest of this.
narutoprincess chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
AW! That was so cute. I love that she lied about the ice cream. It's such a little kid thing to do. And of course Stella's getting her ice cream too. And the 'I love you' from Lucy just broke my heart.
Pie for President '16 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
Ignoring the fact I hate chicken: chicken nuggets and ice cream? eww!

Lindsay's probably beatin' the crap outta herself. Because although Danny is a guy... I think he'd watch what he says around his beloved daughter.

This was such an adorable fanfic! :D
writergirl94 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
hahahh perfect ending. good lovin! this was an adorbale story. everyone was perfectly in charcter!
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
This was adorable and I'm glad I read it.
nikyjlo101 chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
i would luv it if u did a series this was super cute
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
YES! I'm so excited you're making this into a series! I'm hoping for the next series that Stella is gonna be pregnant :) Keep on going..and please put on the new story soon!
xShippyAngelx chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
aw this one was definitely cute! lucy's "totally awesome" LOL ;D good job, kid!
MakeMyStand41319 chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
AW! Its over? It was so good! So cute and light and fluffy!

Congrats on the finishing of the story, though. Very well done!

-kana!
Catulicious chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
Great ending!

Cant wait for the series!
beatricejet chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
aww it was soo cute please do another lucy goosey soon
Jazmingirl chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
I love it and there will be a sequel maybe with a Mac baby?

I really really love this story cute and lovely