Reviews for Fall
Ms. Chandy chapter 26 . 9/16/2009
YAY! I read this whole story in a day, and let me tell you, it was pretty damn good!
Ms. Chandy chapter 25 . 9/16/2009
Holy crap! This chapter actually made me cry. It's so sad! But it's still good!
poisenousprincess chapter 26 . 9/3/2009
i absolutely loved it. it was awesome and sweet. well done hun.
Bingobaby chapter 26 . 9/3/2009
Hey I really loved this story. Was not really expecting the end of it just yet, but anyway it was really good. Can't wait to see what you will post next. So keep up the great work and post another wonderful and excellent story soon.
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 26 . 9/3/2009
I demand asequel! :) I think we need a proper, dirty reunion love scene and Wedding! Seriously, I loved this story!
tanya2byour21 chapter 26 . 9/2/2009
I loved this sstory and I am glad Samantha didn't get any thing in the divorce and that they are divorced. I loved this story and I am so glad I decided to read it.

Esha Napoleon chapter 26 . 9/2/2009
Beautiful ending ;)
dreamin'BIG chapter 26 . 9/2/2009
your a genius plain and simple, great story
Esha Napoleon chapter 25 . 9/2/2009
What a great chapter ;)
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 25 . 9/2/2009
Heartbreakingly good!
Bingobaby chapter 24 . 9/2/2009
Hey I love this chapter and glad to see Randy and Jerica were able to make up but sad to say that they can't be together right now. So keep up the great work and post more soon.
dreamin'BIG chapter 25 . 9/2/2009
u r a feaking genius. BLOODY HELL THIS CHAPTER WAS BRILLIANT! u r the best writer in the world
tanya2byour21 chapter 25 . 9/2/2009
I hope he get that divorce soon. I loved the new chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Please please please post more soon.

tanya2byour21 chapter 24 . 9/2/2009
I loved the new chapter and I am glad they made up. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. please please please post more soon.

thecatchisdeadliest chapter 24 . 9/2/2009
Keep going, very good. YOu should probably have her talk to randy about the rape, seems he didnt know
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »