Reviews for Of Flashy Drinks and Blue Eyed Captains
tess chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
so i'm not the only one thinks jackkirk are like peas in a pod
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
When i read the description, i decided to quote Star Wars, "I have a bad feeling about this..." And as i continued to read, i realised something... Their egos are indeed equal! The universe does not stand a chance.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
LOL Loved it!
MasqueradeDoll chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
NOOOOO! Why must you tease your poor readers this way? We need more!
MasqueradeDoll chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
NOOOOO! Why must you tease your poor readers this way? We need more!
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
it can't really be a oneshot! PLEASE DDDX it needs another chapter
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
If these two team up, the universe will never be the same. They're the most awesome captains ever, and that "something dark and terribly devastating in Harkness' eyes, something that he has seen in the older Spock's eyes, when he visits him. It speaks of worlds destroyed, friends gone, your own life lost in ways you will never be able to explain." is beautifully written.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I am highly, highly amused. And, you know, jealous of both of them. Thank you muchly for the mental image you've created for me!
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ego comparison... Great!

Kamai6
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Haha, loved it, very funny.

Although the "James" thing kinda bugged me at first. No biggie tho.

I want one of those blue and gold drinks!
the.forsaken.dumpster chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Win!

They should be carefull that amount of blatent flirting in one place dosn't break time though.
Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was an awesome story, seeing these two characters together makes me grin like a cheshire. Jack would totally be able to bet Jim for ego, though. He's got centries more experiance after all _

However, you have a LOT of grammar mistakes in your story. It's actually got me wondering if English isn't your first langage? I only wonder because you've got several places were you've simply used the wrong word. (and if it isn't, can I say you did a really good job?)

For example, you wrote: “Is this sit taken?”

when it should read: "Is this seat taken?"

and as the shake hands

Should read: and as they shake hands

He looks around as the waiter's pincer points towards whoever it was who sent the drink - as a captain he oughts to be careful, and Bones would really have his ass if he gets poisoned because he accepted a drink from a leggy humanoid, for not mentioning that Spock and Uhura will be all 'Told You So' and, really, there's nothing quite like a Vulcan equivalent of Told You So to feel like two inches tall.

Should read: He looks around as the waiter's pincer points toward whoever sent the drink - as a captain he ought to be careful - Bones would really have his ass if he got poisoned because he accepeted a drink from a leggy humanoid. And that wasn't even mentioning that Spock and Uhura would be all told-you-so and, really, there's nothing quite like the Vulcan equivalent of told-you-so to make a person feel two inches tall.

and I have no idea what this following sentense is suppose to say:

James grins, and he can bet the face that McCoy must be doing as he looks at him.

He can bet the face that McCoy must be doing? What does that even mean?

anyway, I really did enjoy this story, I think your idea for the pairing was awesome! cheers!
Obwohl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ha - I love this concept, and the disjointedness of the whole story. The short description of what Kirk sees in Jack's eyes was beautiful, and the short imput of backstory was really clever. T'was a great read.

O.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
OMG...that's brilliant. Cause they totally do have the same sorta ego, and I never realized it. Now all you would have to do is throw the other Time Agent (the one Spike played) from Torchwood in here, and we'd REALLY have a party.
xxBardApprenticexx chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Love it! Your style was great, the plot was succinct, moving, and entertaining, and the ending was great.