Reviews for Moss Beach Redux
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Good lord, that guy...Jay should have punched him. What a loser. But the romance made up for it. :) Although you had me scared to death with Jay's nightmare. I thought it was real. DX
BurningTorch chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow. This is an epic GH fanfic, and it's a great one! I saw the Moss Beach Distillery episode recently and this is an interesting exploration of what could have happened behind the scenes. That dream gave me a real shock and the confession of love was so sweet. (_)
Queen Lily chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was great! I completely forgot about the Moss Beach episode. I have a few ideas for Jason/Grant slash, and will be posting one soon. Do you know of any others?
Twilit Violet chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Sweet story. Kudos for having the guts to go where the "Steves" of the world fear to tread. XD I've never been much into slash myself, but after seeing a few sub-par GH lemons online, I started kind of liking the idea of Jason and Grant together. They're my 2 favorite TAPS members, Grant being #1. I don't even watch GHI or GHA because they're not in them. Only the original Ghost Hunters show for me, thanks.

You had me SO shocked with that dream, and I couldn't help wonder where that might've gone had it been real. Like, would Grant briefly appear to Jason as a spirit and say a reluctant goodbye? That would have been cool, but of course I like that he lived a lot better.

That Moss Beach episode is one of my favorites because of how passionate J and G are about their quest for truth and of course Grant getting hurt and Jason being so hands-on with him. That was the first episode to stoke the coals of lemony goodness for me. _

All in all, great story. Thank you for writing this.
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aw i love it, i didnt even think of jason/grant before, but then i was watching this GH epsiode and jason said grant was hott so im just like hell yea wut a hott couple _ but ive only found like 2 so far :(