Reviews for Don't Worry About It
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
loved it
Clarinetier chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great story! I like how this isn't all just smut, there was a family element and that made it all real.
But one thing: Scorpius is actually Albus' age. That is why he was boarding the Hogwarts Express with Albus during the epilogue of Deathly Hallows. Just thought I'd say.
Overall, amazing job! :-)
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Really good :) I lolled at Harry and James', uh, private, conversation. LOL
katherineruth92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
so cute, a really good read, this story does not have enough reviews! hahaa :)
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
It's nice to see a 'a day in the life of' adult harry and Ginny! Especially seeing them having a tiff. Makes it seem more real, more natural! Great Job.
Eluviete chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
very good story... not to lewd... but disriptive and readable.. not many people can do wat u do... keep it up
maeaves310 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Really really good! I loved it so much!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
very cute! i enjoyed this very much! i loved at the end, the 'night husband' and 'night wife'. just cute

-Lyric
hpfan35 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this and would say you have a knack for H/G. Also agree that there are not nearly enough stories out there about everyday husband/daddy Harry. Every bit was well done. Keep up the great work and hope see more!
Ringo Beeblebrox chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Nice display of the dynamics of a couple.

When James said, "I’ve kind of known her forever, and I guess it might be a little strange for me to like her." it sounded similar to Harry and Ginny. Part of me was expecting Harry to bring this up. Then again, James is still at the point where he's starting to look a girls - and Alice in particular - as more than just friends. Making such a comparison may have freaked him out even more, that, in his father's case he wound up married to the girl he knew forever.
deathly fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was well written and it was very nice. I enjoyed it very much.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awesome and thanks for writing.