Reviews for Loving you
May-Ruzuki chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Aww this one was SO cute! I know the feeling of meeting someone online and just clicking together like youve been best friends for years, most of my best friends are people I met online. p As long as your cautious there isnt anything to worry about...
ASliverOfHope chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
You are such an amazing writer, each one of these one-shots was captivating and I loved reading them. My favorites were Ocean I loved the sadness and then the happy ending and Chapter 7 about the lake houses, the descriptions in this one were so well written I could practically see the setting in Canada.

Fantasic job, Keep writing because you have such a talent for it,

Mel
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Awww, this one was sweet and nicely detailed. Well written, and I see that you seem to have some knowledge about music. :)
Roweena5000 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
.God. This is one of the best things I have ever read. I love the build-up, how Allen moved to the house and met Lavi and the gang. The friendship that grew between him and Lavi, and Lavi being such a fan of Allen's music is down right adorable. Too lovely for words.

And the kissing scene... I cannot tell you enough how much I love it. Allen's faint hesitation to having Lavi there when he plays, Lavi's reaction to see Allen playing. (I personally imagined it to be Tsunaide te ni kisu wo.) The setting in the music room, the mood, the kisses, the feeling it gave me, I felt tears of joy and happiness in my eyes and I loved it so much. Thank you.
Oathi chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
I LOVED the movie titles. lol it was brilliant
The Puppeteer Master chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
So cuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
i really like your laven submission, but chapter seven is definitely my favorite
ABBYS chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
awe! that was soo adorable!

i wish you would update so i could read more!

i like the idea better of lavi and allen being together rather than with other people hehehe

please continue to update!

and with more stories of allen and lavi!

*ohmigoshfangirlmoment* hehehe me soo happy!
Aion Laven Walker chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Great ending! XD
BetweenBlueLines chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Wow, those stories blew me away! I especially like the last one, it was adorable! Great job.
Aion Laven Walker chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
So sweet~ *squeal* XD
Dgm-yoai-lover chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
this was great! but allens speech went on a bit too long without breaks
Kayday chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
damn it. it was great. im all jealous now. happy? (yes i did read it.)
CherrySpringer chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
YAY! I CAN FINALY REVIEW ONE!

But unfortunately I have to go to work now...so I cant read the next one...*sigh*

Well, Imma go for Ocean first: That was so...I dunno, I was on the edge of the seat when Lavi got the mission to go to the village Allen was staying at. Like, seriously. I was so upset when Allen 'died', too*sniffle*

Now, Connection: Haha, internet meetings. That's awesome. Great idea, really. XD

And the end was cute, too. P

Well, happy Laven Week!