Reviews for Discovering Rogue
Audrey chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Love it. I hope you continue it cause it was getting really good.
scott has a pole up his ass chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
nice i luv keep it p
xburner21 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
nice story please update soon
alien94 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009

i love it!

keep writing!

college is tough huh!
calitana chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Don't read if you don't like critisim. I WILL TRY TO BE NICE THOUGH.

The story itself is very good and I love the idea you have with it. I like the Anna you portray but you made her past unclear of how she got to be in her life in the first few chapters. I personally would have had a prolog with snipits of her previous life or flashbacks so you could understand where shes coming from. Though this is your story. DO IT AS _YOU_ SEE FIT.

Also you are a bit repetitive and a little rewording would help with that.

IE "Logan doesn’t buy it all; he understands the part about him leaving his family but not why he would be so nervous about seeing them now."

then in the next paragraph

"“I don’t buy it bub, who is it that ya are so desperate to see, it cant be your family because you left them and you could have gone back at any time which you haven’t done, so it has to be someone even more important to you.""

I hope that the next chapter you will work on the repetitiveness and I look forwarding to reading the rest of this story.
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Anna's sign was the Reverse "R" in a circle, whereas Remy's was a regular "R" inscribed in one?

Was she called Rogue before? or is her "R" a symbol for Raven?

And for the first few chapters, i meant that i wanst sure if i was supposed to think that she had already known the X-men, or met Logan- If the Cody Robbins ordeal took place or if she was adopted by Mystique. That's what i meant. I now see that you wrote this with the intention that the readers had no previous knowlege of Rogue, just the "here and now" of what's happening in the chapters. All Good. : )

I really like the: "He needs to be there anyway and he can do two things at once, find this Rogue and his Anna at the same time, no problem." because it is quite litterally. I admit to having a short, random laugh at this statement. Maybe it's the dork in my, but oh wells.

So, i assume the X-men do not know about Remy's familial ties, then, since he told them he had no family and by the surprise phone call from his phantom brother? Will that be a major point in future chapters? (please say yes- because i really think you have something with this story!)

Anywho, I enjoyed this chapter very much and i can't wait to read the reunion between Remy and Anna- and possilbe battle scenes and of course more of the guilds. such interesting people, non?

Thanks!
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Wow. I'm was really caught up in the chapter. I've been wondering where you were going but now that i have some idea, this story is going to be intense. I look forward to the next chapters to come!
Suesanne chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I love it so far. I would like to see what happens next.

I couldn't discover any grammar faults, so keep up the good work and keep writing! It is an interesting idea for a story.

Love,