Reviews for Wonders Never Cease
iamCAMBRIA chapter 11 . 1/18
I thought this was an extremely good story! I'm unsure why it has so little reviews but I enjoyed it thoroughly! Thank you for writing this:)
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
I loved this story!
estelin chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
this was awesome. sad it was over. keep up the good work and writing
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
Beyond beautiful work! It was touching and sweet and made me smile from ear to ear!
Byakua's sakura petal chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
that was a sweet nice read cause sesshoumaru gives her back her past but yet again helps her live in her time with the same friends
thelittlegerman chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
OMG! i swear to god this was by far the cutest fanfic with sees/kag pairing ever. and i read a lot of them.

it is amazing how you managed to still stay in character but

develop new sides to each character due to the time that has passed.

i read your whole story non stop and was so captured by it, that i couldnt stop until i was done ( much to my mums complaint). so thank you for this great story!
6demon6wolf6 chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
This was such a great story! one of the best i have read
Eris of Chaos chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
I loved this story, I coundn't stop reading it.
DragonFire Princess chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
nakako chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
really liked this one what dreams may come and your amon/robin fanfic, very nice writing style plot, though sometimes you repeat certain phrases within the same para...anyways, would be interested when u get around to writing your book!
Lina03 chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
Aww, such a sweet little story and I just love happy endings...anyway, thank you for sharing this wonderful fic. I loved it! _
Mizafluffytaillover chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
great story XD loved it !
tigerfrog chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
Ahh the ending was so cute. Thank you for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it I look forward to checkout some of your other works
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
What a lovely story! Thank you!

*still giggling over the spirits of her friends' confusion* _
ImNotSos chapter 5 . 9/10/2009