Reviews for Wonders Never Cease
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
I loved this story!
estelin chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
this was awesome. sad it was over. keep up the good work and writing
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
Beyond beautiful work! It was touching and sweet and made me smile from ear to ear!
Byakua's sakura petal chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
that was a sweet nice read cause sesshoumaru gives her back her past but yet again helps her live in her time with the same friends
thelittlegerman chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
OMG! i swear to god this was by far the cutest fanfic with sees/kag pairing ever. and i read a lot of them.

it is amazing how you managed to still stay in character but

develop new sides to each character due to the time that has passed.

i read your whole story non stop and was so captured by it, that i couldnt stop until i was done ( much to my mums complaint). so thank you for this great story!
6demon6wolf6 chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
This was such a great story! one of the best i have read
Eris of Chaos chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
I loved this story, I coundn't stop reading it.
DragonFire Princess chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
nakako chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
really liked this one what dreams may come and your amon/robin fanfic, very nice writing style plot, though sometimes you repeat certain phrases within the same para...anyways, would be interested when u get around to writing your book!
Lina03 chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
Aww, such a sweet little story and I just love happy endings...anyway, thank you for sharing this wonderful fic. I loved it! _
Mizafluffytaillover chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
great story XD loved it !
tigerfrog chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
Ahh the ending was so cute. Thank you for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it I look forward to checkout some of your other works
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
What a lovely story! Thank you!

*still giggling over the spirits of her friends' confusion* _
ImNotSos chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
Mother Fortuna chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
astounding! I have absolutely no reference to the world you are writing about (even though I lived in a Japanese village for three years) but I found myself sucked into your story and entranced with the depth of character internalization and descriptions. I don't know if there is a lot of this literature out there so have nothing to base a genre critique on so I have to go with my basic literature instincts...

it's good.

I really enjoyed reading about these characters, the conflict and back story were believable, there is tension but it isn't tiresome and redundant, and you've done a good job not repeating your adjectives, also not too many metaphors.

You need to know that I rarely bother to sign into sites, hassle with passwords, etc. so this was kind of different for me, and definitely worth the effort. Thanks for inviting me.

Donni Endicott, Blue Moon Rising

P.S. I got a kick out of the name of the club...lol DE
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »