Reviews for It Started With A Sore Throat
epex chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I needed an insoiration for my last chap, guess where did I go? here of course. I liked this story very much, Dean in a childeren ward? Hilarious.

Thanks for being an inspiration.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
ahahha That was funny xDD

I liked it

Kisses and congratulations

Rosetta
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Poor sniffly Dean! I love him spacing out and Sam getting worried... and him trying not to cry because his throat hurts so much... and the doctor feeling up his throat... gah.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Funny! Loved that Dean freaked about getting his temperature taken! Great that Sammy gave comfort to those kids. Amy and Emily are lucky girls!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Poor Dean! Naturally his soar throat turns into something worse! Claude Atkins, I just had to laugh at that name. Wonder if it's an alias like "Dean Jones", tee-hee. Looking forward to see what else could go wrong with our boys!
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Hi, Great chapter. Can't say i blame Dean in not wanting to have his temperature taken, well taken like that anyway.

Sam was so sweet with the kids on the ward.

It was good to see both Sam and Dean having some downtime at the end although i would love to swap places with Emily.

Loved it, thanks. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hi, Poor Dean, that sounds really painful. Considering the diagnosis it's a good job Sam insisted that Dean see a doctor and even more surprisingly, Dean actually let his brother help him up from the chair, which proves just how ill he must be feeling.

Off to read the next chapter now. x
monkeymuse chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Loved it! Such a fun fic to read

LovinJackson chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
You know? We must be connected lol I have been trying to review this since you posted it but my computer has been acting all stupid, freezing pages at the slightest provacation. In fact? It doesnt even need provacation lol I think I have fixed the main problem now.

Thanks so much for this. It was so much fun to read and you know I'm in for sick!dean lol And hell I'd be as happy as Emily was about nursing that boy back to health hehe

I liked the way you incorporated the hunter's kid too :)

Thanks again :) I have some great friends *hugs* I cant wait to catch up again :)

Tara x0x
RedDragen chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
A wonderful story, I can't wait to see if you do something else like this one
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Poor Dean, he definitely had a time disdn't he. LOL, on him not wanting to have his temp taken...of course Dean would be totally against that!

Aw, I loved the way that Sammy was with Johnny...the little one needed somebody to talk to
1Pagan3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
aw... sick dean and caring sam... with flirty bros on the side - what more can one ask for? ;)
helinahandcart chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Awe how fluffy bunny nice
helinahandcart chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
No way would they remove tonsils with infection present it would be IV antibiotics then oral then booked in for routine tonsillectomy when infection free. Ex ENT nurse.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Ah... love that fluffy goodness. Yay!